London O2 Palladia Airdates Announced!

jman2000

vrpq0w.jpg

News taken from m.sl/gnr by hitmanhart408

So it airs on Saturday at 9 and then again 3 and a half hours later. I'm really hoping that it's a back to back showing, and there isn't something inbetween the two. If it is, then it's definitely the full show. They can certainly fit the entire gig into 3 and a half hours with commercials, especially since the show ended early and they had to cut out most of the encore due to the train situation.

edit: wrote "2 and a half hours" instead of 3 and a half.

Edited by wfse

Thank sweet baby Jesus. I'll DVR it, but I don't know what to do with that to get it onto a computer :shrugs:

Perhaps we can help you in this regard :) What kind of dvr is it? Also what kind of computer do you run?

Edited by gunsguy

Thank sweet baby Jesus. I'll DVR it, but I don't know what to do with that to get it onto a computer :shrugs:

Perhaps we can help you in this regard :) What kind of dvr is it? Also what kind of computer do you run?

Don't exactly remember off-hand, we only got a DVR a couple months ago, and I'm at school right now. But I want to say it's a Samsung (Time Warner Cable here, so it's whatever brand they use), and I use a Mac ;)

However, including commercials, it's only 90 minutes...

I'm guessing some of the most likely cuts would be the restarting of the November Rain ending (ie. it'll go right to the "proper" one), the guitar solos and other jams, and probably some of the newer material.

I'm guessing some of the most likely cuts would be the restarting of the November Rain ending (ie. it'll go right to the "proper" one), the guitar solos and other jams, and probably some of the newer material.

That really pissed me off when he cut the solo. Totally ruined the song.

Who cut what solo?

Who cut what solo?

IIRC Ron started playing the NR solo and Axl just went 'stop stop', for a reason unbeknown to the audience, pyro still blazing, and then basically just carried on.

Who cut what solo?

IIRC Ron started playing the NR solo and Axl just went 'stop stop', for a reason unbeknown to the audience, pyro still blazing, and then basically just carried on.

I was there, somebody was harassing the models in front of the stage.

Who cut what solo?

I was there, somebody was harassing the models in front of the stage.

So Axl interrupts the solo because the girls that got paid to hang out with Axl and steal his 100,000 dollar jewelry, who took up valuable front of stage space from Die Hards were being hit on. Fuck that. Of course Axl signs the checks so if Axl says stop, the band says for how long. Still bullshit.