Favorite '90s action star?

Vincent Vega

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You should replace Nic Cage and Antonio Banderas with Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee.

Because Dolph Lundgren was really popular in the 90s.

I'm not saying he's the most popular action star, but he should definitely be on any "action star" list before Banderas and Cage.

Edited by Randy Lahey

You should replace Nic Cage and Antonio Banderas with Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee.

Because Dolph Lundgren was really popular in the 90s.

I'm not saying he's the most popular action star, but her should definitely be on any "action star" list before Banderas and Cage.

Maybe if he'd asked 80s.

Guest Len B'stard

Gotta be Sly Stallone, Arnie had a wicked run of it but the better they got the worse he got if that makes sense, Bruce Willis, hmmmm, yeah, i suppose he was alright, Last Boy Scout, Striking Distance, Die Hard, got a lot of time for Bruce even if he does look like an ageing pervert these days, Mel Gibson is just a wanker, Nick Cage is just a fuckin' boring mumbling low voiced slaphead whoose ambitions far exceed any talent, Seagal is difficult to get into unless you're a 5 yr old, same with Van Damme and i don't think Bandy-Andy-Airhead should be included, nor Harrison Ford.

Stallone wins if only cuz he was moderately capable in many regards and excellent at the action aspect where as those other lot were execellent at the action aspect and completely inept at everything else. You could put Stallone happily in a movie like Lord of Flatbush or Capone and he would turn in something resembling a respectable performance (and did). Stallone was an actor who got built, some of these lot were like Karate experts or bodybuilders that like, tried their hand at acting if you like.

best action star of all time though? There's only one:

bruce-lee-2.jpg

Edited by sugaraylen

Stallone wins if only cuz he was moderately capable in many regards and excellent at the action aspect where as those other lot were execellent at the action aspect and completely inept at everything else. You could put Stallone happily in a movie like Lord of Flatbush or Capone and he would turn in something resembling a respectable performance (and did). Stallone was an actor who got built, some of these lot were like Karate experts or bodybuilders that like, tried their hand at acting if you like.

best action star of all time though? There's only one:

bruce-lee-2.jpg

^ This.

Though I would vote for Mel and Antonio too. I wouldn't call them action stars but I like them.

Edited by izzygirl