Have Team Brazil benefitted the possibility of a new record, or hindered?

Guest NGOG

Team Brazil, specifically Beta have consolidated their influence on GN'R in the last few years. The Lebeis and their cohearts all enjoy managerial roles within the camp. Do you feel that since Team Brazil rose to prominence in not only Axl's personal life but his band - replacing the traditional label manager - that a new album has become a realistic possibility given their supposed genuine concern for Axl's concerns and absence of a reunion pushing influence, or do you feel the Lebeis are concerned with developing a franchise of money by touring/embracing social media and are actually hindering the fruition of a second record from GN'R?

I don't think they are hindering anything, look how fucking long it took for CD to be released. And even at that point Axl still didn't want it out. No matter who's influence he is allegedly under, I don't think Axl has a particular interest in releasing any old material, and certainly not writing anything with the current band. Axl is middle aged and is living the high life of fine wine and first class pussy, why should he waste time on something that "fans" will just berate? I don't think Beta has anything to do with this.

The only ways we will ever hear new music is if it leaks, or if Team Brazil decides to milk the vaulted stuff after Axl passes away. Mark my words.

But in terms of a new, officially released, album; it won't happen. Axl doesn't want to be bothered, and I think he's come to realize that the general public will never accept new

"GNR" material without at least Slash. It's all about milking the past with minimum effort on his end with a cover band now. That's more than enough to keep his lifestyle going.

Edited by Bobbo

Axl runs the show. No amount of bullshit regarding the management changes the fact king redhead does what he wants.

You're deluding yourselves if you don't really know who runs the show. His management are just his representatives and messengers.

Axl runs the show. No amount of bullshit regarding the management changes the fact king redhead does what he wants.

You're deluding yourselves if you don't really know who runs the show. His management are just his representatives and messengers.

I'm not sure this is completely true. I don't think Axl does anything he doesn't want to do, but I also think the range of choices he's given and perspectives he hears are purposely restricted by Team Brazil.

And who does he call when he fires manager again?

Sadly axl doesn't care much about his hardcore fan base. He and beta really only care about the ticket-buying public. The "every rose has its thorn is a good, ill go to the concert," fan. Not the ppl who made him big in the first place an stuck around, supporting him always with almost nothing in return other than love shows. I take that back. Now we got a pro shot of a concert. I mean, it's sumthing. But at the same time it's sumthing that should have been done years ago. It's about time we get sum music. Even an ep. A fuckin single on iTunes. Wake up and smell the Brazilian coffee beta, I mean, if you can get your head outta axls ass long enuff..

If anything, we have seen a much more consistent AXL. We've seen interviews, possible DVD release and upcoming concert show on VH1. This is a step in the right direction and may convince a record exec to work with him, but when it comes down to it, it's AXL's choice.

Axl has stated that there will be a new cd in time. It has little to do with team brazil. Most of this is baseless speculation due to people being impatient.

Not when Axl's own musicians have stated, or implied no new music has been written, or recorded; and no new record is on the horizon.

Ex-girlfriends babysitter, now GNR manager. Hates Slash part of the band's history. Can't lead to good results.

I bet if someone posted a topic in "Anything Goes" about if it's healthy to be the adopted child of the maid of your ex-girlfriend, and hold a smoldering grudge against an ex-colleague from 25 years ago -- what would brainsaber, jarmo, and his Twink Posse say?

a.) You're a complex person. I totally get you, bro.

b.) You're batshit crazy.

Edited by Roush