Jerry Cantrell cut his hair

JKKDARK

• 2 weeks later...

STFU Alice is fucking awesome still. BGWTB was an amazing album and ranks with their best work not as an afterthought.

And Jerry is way more important to AIC than Layne. If it was Jerry that left or died, Alice would be toast.

Edited by Johnny Drama

This guy is a disgrace. Where does he get off continuing aic without layne.... oh right he wanted to play bigger venues and not bore people with his solo stuff.

Disgusting. Even if the new stuff was good I still wouldn't listen to it.

And you're an idiot.

When I saw AIC live a few years ago, Jerry did most of the singing, or at least it seemed that way.

William is a great vocalist. He's not Layne, but he's also not trying to be Layne, either.

That said, I enjoyed BGWTB and I'm looking forward to the new album, crappy title notwithstanding.

I heard of Duvall before, I remember a friend of mine went to go see Soulfly and wound up seeing a band called Madfly and picked their CD up.

AIC with him's pretty good, but I don't know if Jerry should've brought the name back. I'm not going to debate the old school fans on what they liked and what they don't like if they gave it a listen, or refuse to.

I think for the most part the fans accept Jerry and the band's decision to carry it on and they didn't get a soundalike singer.

It is cool to have two guitarists and singers in the band.

Edited by dalsh327

This guy is a disgrace. Where does he get off continuing aic without layne.... oh right he wanted to play bigger venues and not bore people with his solo stuff.

Disgusting. Even if the new stuff was good I still wouldn't listen to it.

And you're an idiot.

Least I'm not a fan of a farce of a band only put together to maintain a nice cash flow. No reason Cantrell can't keep releasing his stuff solo except to milk the legacy of his former band and friend.

Reminds me of axl but he had other reasons to continue other than solely keeping his name popular. Aic 2013 is a complete disgrace.