Forum Upgraded to 3.4.3

highvoltage

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be having trouble posting today. I click post once and nothing happens so I click again but it uploads all my paragraphs twice. Watch it not do it now on this post Lol!

I seem to be having trouble posting today. I click post once and nothing happens so I click again but it uploads all my paragraphs twice. Watch it not do it now on this post Lol!

Ha it did :-)

The quote function isn't working for me either. I'm using a Samsung Android if that's any use. Could be a compatibility thing but it worked fine until today.

The quote function isn't working for me either. I'm using a Samsung Android if that's any use. Could be a compatibility thing but it worked fine until today.

I've been having issues getting on for the past 2 days "site suspended", "account suspended" and "site not available" messages. Now I have a blue background.

The first three issues are unrelated and should be resolved now. The latter is because there was a bug with the black/grey skin on the new version of the forum.

Yeah guys, there are a few issues with the skin. I enabled the IPB skin by default, but I'll have to double check it's been applied for all members.

This was only supposed to be a minor update, so I applied it thinking we'd be fine; but our skin does some weird stuff to the post-box, and they overhauled it for this version, so it's broken it.

I've already arranged for someone to work on (and fix) the skin ASAP, so the forum will be back to normal shortly. Thanks for everyone's patience.