Is anybody else in chill out and wait for CD II mode?

Randy Lahey

I'm looking foward for Axl giving us something fresh wether it's live or in a studio recording!!!! Anyway, I also expect him to return tu his 2010 voice power...however, I'll always love him, he gave me my best moments in life in regards to music, so i'll support him no matter what!!!

What else can people do but chill out and wait?

A band member says this year.

DJ says he has been writing a lot of songs for GnR that Axl digs.

BBF is a song writing machine.

There is supposed to be a ton of leftover CD material for that supposed triple-album concept.

I suspect that we are gonna get flooded with new GnR material over the next couple of years.

Randy, we all seen the heel. You can't magically let on you've been chill this whole time, you veered into BBA territory for a bit.

And if Richard Fortus' words are anything to go by, you're going to have to kick back for a while.

I don't think there's any plan at all. One minute finishing the CD left-overs will happen, the next they're going to work on a new album, the next they're not doing anything with either at the moment...I don't expect anything anytime soon.

Randy, we all seen the heel. You can't magically let on you've been chill this whole time, you veered into BBA territory for a bit.

And if Richard Fortus' words are anything to go by, you're going to have to kick back for a while.

Dude, I'm from BC. I could like chill out at any second depending on which way the wind blows. However, there is something that's very professional wrestling about GNR. Axl could shapeshift from Hulk Hogan to the Ultimate Warrior at any moment.

Guest bellastar2355

That doesn't make me feel "chill" at all

Is anybody else in chill out and wait for CD II mode? Everything else in this section is a distraction.

This is the best post you've written in a while. Everything in this section is nothing but cupcakes and a distraction to the real Guns fans reading this forums.

+1

Is anybody else in chill out and wait for CD II mode? Everything else in this section is a distraction.

I've been there since 2009.

There must be, Richard must know there's a record good to go if he's talking about releasing it this year?

There's songs in the can, and it's not a toilet.

Richard said the same in 2012 ;).

I've been there since 2009.

There must be, Richard must know there's a record good to go if he's talking about releasing it this year?

There's songs in the can, and it's not a toilet.

Richard said the same in 2012 ;).

i know but its gnr. Strike 2.

whats the point in saying stuff like that?

to me its means we close. We real close!

BBF apparently mentioned Atlas Shrugged as being on the next CD and that it "almost" made it on to Chinese.

We know there's songs in the can - Soul Monster, Down by the Ocean, The General, Seven, Thyme, Atlas Shrugged, etc.

There's no doubt at album ready-ish and no doubt a ton of label-related issues getting it out. Thing is, in this day and age if they sold 200,000 copies it's be a huge success on the charts. Get one single to go viral and you're good.