Corey Taylor Speaking about Axl and NuGNR

biggestgunsfan

Very interesting to hear what he has to say and about his experience seeing GNR in Boston of 2002, then his experience in Holland with Axl Rose.

Don't agree with much of what he says but I feel he is being real.

The end with the balls and penis part on Axl's piano is a bit low but oh well.

Edited by biggestgunsfan

I may have been a nutswinger aka a 'believer' in Axl at the time. But Hartford 2002 was the greatest night of my life. I tried to see 'em in 93, but I was too young according to my 'rents. So... I guess that's why I liked the 02 tour more than him.

What an absolute diva. Sad that he reduced himself to what he has become. It didn't have to be that way.

True.

But speaking of diva, Axl is one too.

I thought Sigh was referring to Axl? No?

BTW didn't we already had this clip on a thread here few weeks ago?

What an absolute diva. Sad that he reduced himself to what he has become. It didn't have to be that way.

True.

But speaking of diva, Axl is one too.

I'm pretty sure he was speaking about Axl.

That joke flew over your guys' heads, eh? Haha.

This is the shit i get sick of. Yeah, axl is a bit of a diva. This has been common knowledge now for decades. I dislike the inaccurate retelling of events - he is implying here that the breakdancer was all over the place during Jungle (i dont recall any) and that axl tinkered on his piano for fifteen minutes and never played november rain. Cmon. Hes done musical intros to rain for years. He still played the song.

Axl is more relevant than Corey Taylor the last decade? Really? I mean overall yeah, but Corey "trying" to stay relevant is a but silly. Oh and BTW, go listen to Corey sing these days and listen to him sing ISO.

axl should sue him for sexual assault. that's some clarence thomas / pubes on the coke shit right there. then corey taylor would get to see who laughs last when he's rotting in jail. bastard.

Sexual assault on a piano?I can see a judge literally laughing in Axl's face and telling him that he is coocoo.