Corey Taylor Speaking about Axl and NuGNR

biggestgunsfan

Just another artist trying to stay relevant by picking a fight with a bigger star.

I have to admit Taylor probably has much more of a following these days.

Axl will go down in rock history. I can't even think of one Slipknot song. Housewives are rubbing one out to SCOM as we speak.

• Like 2

I can't believe Axl's piano has gone from Kurt's spit to Corey's ballsack.

Just another artist trying to stay relevant by picking a fight with a bigger star.

Axl will go down in rock history. I can't even think of one Slipknot song. Housewives are rubbing one out to SCOM as we speak.

Exactly. Axl deserves a better class of enemy.

• Like 1

He's obviously trying to do stand up comedy. All of his details appear to be exaggerated.

I think he damaged his own reputation more than he damaged Axl's. The people there will cheer and kiss his ass, but in the end they probably weren't that impressed by this little story.

What an absolute diva. Sad that he reduced himself to what he has become. It didn't have to be that way.

True.

But speaking of diva, Axl is one too.

I was talking about Axl Rose, not Corey Taylor.

I can't believe Axl's piano has gone from Kurt's spit to Corey's ballsack.

Exactly. Axl deserves a better class of enemy.

But balls are more rock n roll than spits. Kurt should've done this too if he had any.But noway he told the security to fuck off and did that to axl's piano if the security was there. Those guys are big. :rolleyes: Still it's funny how excited he was about his one minute encounter with axl. Uncle axl still scares off small children.

Obviously he's exaggerating to get a laugh. He may have even liked the show. But taking a jab at axl is the norm these days. He's just joking.

Who can take Corey Taylor seriously? Slipknot is one of the shittiest bands of the 2000's, it was a pain in the ass to see all of my friends listening to that garbage when I was in high school, hopefully they've grown up and finally realized it was absolute shit.

I have zero respect for a man who sells records and has ZERO musical talent.

Obviously he is trying to be funny and do some kind of stand up comedy. Frankly I think there's plenty of good jokes to make about Axl, but this was just low and unfunny. I don't give a damn about whether that Holland show story is true or not, doesn't change the fact

that Axl is the best frontman of the rock n' roll history and wrote awesome tunes. Fuck Corey Taylor.

• Like 1

His song with Dave Grohl is garbage...Slipnot is garbage also.

Thank god he didn't make even more of a mockery of VR.

Speaking of VR... their former singer the great Scott Weiland just played my hometown in NY at this small shithole that used to be a pool hall in a little shopping center. Scott enjoyed talkin shit about Axl. He was the singer of VR which Corey failed to do. Corey should get ready to play some pool halls in his future. Axl can gain 100 more pounds and sing like mickey mouse, daffy duck or whatever he wants... he will still be able to play decent venues.

His song with Dave Grohl is garbage...Slipnot is garbage also.

Thank god he didn't make even more of a mockery of VR.

Speaking of VR... their former singer the great Scott Weiland just played my hometown in NY at this small shithole that used to be a pool hall in a little shopping center. Scott enjoyed talkin shit about Axl. He was the singer of VR which Corey failed to do. Corey should get ready to play some pool halls in his future. Axl can gain 100 more pounds and sing like mickey mouse, daffy duck or whatever he wants... he will still be able to play decent venues.

I thought Scott and Axl were cool now??????

Listen to the laughter. This is what most people outside of this forum think of Axl and his new band.

Correction: This is what most people outside of this forum in western countries like the USA think of Guns n' Roses: the cool band from the '80s that became uncool during the alternative rock era.

Listen to the laughter. This is what most people outside of this forum think of Axl and his new band.

Correction: This is what most people outside of this forum in western countries like the USA think of Guns n' Roses: the cool band from the '80s that became uncool during the alternative rock era.

Correct.

GNR has been shit on in the US since 1993.