**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought Beta put out a press release about this last week? Since this is a pretty major release and issue with the band, I'm CERTAIN that the band's management team put out a statement. Can anybody dig that up and share what it said? Thanks.

There mite be a conflict with the release of the hifi bluray albums by UMG ;

HIGH FIDELITY – PURE AUDIO: CONTEMPORARY ALBUM RELEASE LIST

Abba Gold

Amy Winehouse Back to Black

Beastie Boys License To Ill

Beck Sea Change

Bob Marley & The Wailers Legend

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits

Def Leppard Vault (Greatest Hits)

Derek And The Dominoes Layla

Dire Straits Brothers in Arms

Dr Dre 2001

Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Elton John Captain Fantastic

Guns N Roses Appetite For Destruction

Jamie Cullum Twentysomething

Lionel Richie Can't Slow Down

Maroon 5 Songs About Jane

Marvin Gaye What's Going On

Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells

Nina Simone I Put A Spell On You

Nirvana Nevermind

Queen Greatest Hits

Steely Dan Gaucho

Stevie Wonder Songs In The Key Of Life

Sting 25

Sting Sacred Love

The Killers Hot Fuss

The Eagles Hell Freezes Over

The Rolling Stones Let it Bleed

U2 Joshua Tree

Edited by MYWIFEMYLIFE

Guns should use this DVD release, if it ever comes out... As a way to slip in some studio tracks. That would be a nice thing to do for the Diehards that actually follow this poorly managed / marketed band that calls themselves Guns N' Roses.

Guns should use this DVD release, if it ever comes out... As a way to slip in some studio tracks. That would be a nice thing to do for the Diehards that actually follow this poorly managed / marketed band that calls themselves Guns N' Roses.

It's going to be packaged with the CD-Sessions unreleased tracks (my opinion).

i cannot wait for this! Trailer seemed pretty great. I don't see why they'd release a trailer and then with hold the actual product. yall just need to learn some patience.

The only reason they released the trailer is because MLS's site found their test site.

It's going to be packaged with the CD-Sessions unreleased tracks (my opinion).

I don't think I'd buy a GNR DVD post 2010... but I would buy it if they had unreleased tracks on it. They have so much material apparently.. IE Brain's Remixes and all the stuff that MSL talked about. I don't see any reason preventing Axl from throwing these on a DVD release. Which begs the question... how much studio work have Brain / Axl / Bumblefoot and DJ done since 2008. They seem to have got some stuff done from what we've heard. Is it possible other work has been going on behind the scenes that that our pessmemistic attitude is unwarranted.

i cannot wait for this! Trailer seemed pretty great. I don't see why they'd release a trailer and then with hold the actual product. yall just need to learn some patience.

GNR's track record speaks for itself. IE Better Video, VH1 London Broadcast / Cinema Release, massive delay of CD... Didn't they film a documentary in 2006? and 2010? Didn't they even do one for the UYI Tour? I think we had patience once upon a time but that it shriveled away. This is the band that took a decade to make up the Philly show in 2002 after all.

Edited by jimb0

It's not being taken down from the Rockfuel website and it's only been sitting with interscope for 4 weeks, and they have just released a DVD (AIC), maybe it's part of the deal. Perhaps they didn't want rock fans choosing over there products.

Do not mix any of the new songs with the greatness displayed on Appetite for Destruction!

Do not mix any of the new songs with the greatness displayed on Appetite for Destruction!

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but they kind of already do that on the concert DVD. In fact - and this is gonna kill you - they've done it at every concert for the last 13 years.

This should be the easiest fuckin' thing in the world to release, and yet not even a damn update.

What do you know? That's right, you know shit you self guided, delusional, no lifer, lesbian... you don't dictate my actions. The internet is a big garbage can.

This should be the easiest fuckin' thing in the world to release, and yet not even a damn update.

What do you know? That's right, you know shit you self guided, delusional, no lifer, lesbian... you don't dictate my actions. The internet is a big garbage can.

:rofl-lol:

At least an internet rant to tell us we all suck. C'mon Axl, you fat pussy!