**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I saw Thor yesterday and they showed a preview of the new Rush concert which will be for one night at some theatres. Made me think of the GNR release.

It's been over a year now that GNR played Vegas. Would it even be worth it to release it in theatres or even a dvd? I know I would love it especially since I was at one of the concerts, but I don't know if it would be worth the cost to release it unless the record company really played it up with major advertising.

I wish GNR would have taken the opportunity to make an all out behind the scenes like this new sabbath blu ray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cjomffUqCg

Notice that Ozzy, Geezer and Iommi are there... that's 3/4 of the original Sabbath. A video like this one with Axl, Pittman and Ashba would not have exactly the same feeling.

• Like 1

Speaking about Axl voices and his 50s just check this.This is how Gnr should be at the moment.This is iron maiden and some of them are 55 and look how they sound and play.Is really sad to see gnr right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiVTAs1TyYg

Just to nitpick (I know I'm a few months late) - they're all at least 55; Steve is 57, Dave, Adrian, and Janick are all 56, Bruce is 55, and Nicko (Who arguably works the hardest out of all of them) is 61.They're certainly a band that proves age has nothing to do with quality of performance.

Sorry to go off on a tangent :lol:

Speaking about Axl voices and his 50s just check this.This is how Gnr should be at the moment.This is iron maiden and some of them are 55 and look how they sound and play.Is really sad to see gnr right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiVTAs1TyYg

Just to nitpick (I know I'm a few months late) - they're all at least 55; Steve is 57, Dave, Adrian, and Janick are all 56, Bruce is 55, and Nicko (Who arguably works the hardest out of all of them) is 61.They're certainly a band that proves age has nothing to do with quality of performance.

Sorry to go off on a tangent :lol:

Well to put things in perspective, Maiden (who I like a lot) play 90 minute shows, while GnR go close to 3 hours. Maybe Axl`s voice would also be much better on a 90 minute show....

Having said that, on the topic: Has this Bluray ever came out or is there a new release date? I don`t feel like going through 40 pages, thanks!

Guest cbgnr666

I really hope this comes out and then finally there will be something too make up for the last official release Toyo 92 shit bomb.Good thing that didn't have a theatrical release.

Edited by cbgnr666

I wonder if they re-recorded anything and (especially if they didn't) how it will be received. I mean, I'm still not sure sure everybody has excepted this as Guns n' Roses. And if it's a big high profile release, especially theatrical, I wonder how it'll be received. Very curious to say how it'll play out!

I really hope this comes out and then finally there will be something too make up for the last official release Toyo 92 shit bomb.Good thing that didn't have a theatrical release.

No matter how good this is, the chances of it being better than the Tokyo '92 dvd is minimal... We all know how Axl sounded in that residency.