**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, with the announcement of the announcement that there will be an announcement of the Blu-ray release date after the cinema showings, I have a question. With the cinema showings possible canceled, does that mean we'll have an announcement that there will be a further announcement of when the Blu-ray release date will be announced?

This morning I went to the site of the Dutch cinema to see if tickets were available. They were and I could see there were like 16 tickets sold in that particular cinema. I just tried it again and I can't order tickets anymore :(

Rock Fuel, we can see that you're visiting the thread, can you please just tell us the truth as to what's happening?

We're sick of being falsely excited for something.

I hope it cancelled for poor sales and this was a cover story. That way there could be potential to still have a dvd release.

Poor sales? Most of us didn't even get a chance to buy a bloody ticket.