**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Keep in mind, this is the same think tank that pitched a fit after the VH-1 concert aired, resulting in it being the only one never to be shown again.

I trust you all remember that, yes? After the broadcast, not happy with the song selection? As if that was not decided on ahead of time?

They should just give an honest account of what's happened - who is to blame etc.

Rock Fuel spent ten minutes in this thread and didn't offer ANY insight as to why GNR fans are once again being led on a wild goose chase.

Talk about pure disrespect.

They should just give an honest account of what's happened - who is to blame etc.

Rock Fuel spent ten minutes in this thread and didn't offer ANY insight as to why GNR fans are once again being led on a wild goose chase.

Talk about pure disrespect.

OT: when the next mygnrforum awards occurs I nominate NGOG as most likely to quote himself :takethat:

• Like 1

I will fuckin go crazy if this bluray is not out and I blame this on slash and all the former members.

Fuck this

I also blame Slash for the lack of Chinese Democracy II......Also global warming.....

• Like 1

I will fuckin go crazy if this bluray is not out and I blame this on slash and all the former members.

Fuck this

Some of us will point to old members, and some of us will point to current GNR management. The only way we can get a definitive answer is if Rock Fuel give an open account of why I didn't see this production last summer (and why I may never see it).

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Part of me thinks that GNR nevrr wanted to release this for a while.

Honestly, I hope so. This hardly showed them at their best.

I would actually find it encouraging if they are the ones that bailed on it. Shows they aren't totally nuts.