**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"disagreement between band members"

Which band members? Current (highly doubt it) or former members (bingo)

I doubt that. Slash managed to release made in stoke. None of the band members wanted the greatest hits yet they got released. There is something more sinister about this.

I doubt that. Slash managed to release made in stoke. None of the band members wanted the greatest hits yet they got released. There is something more sinister about this.

Not necessarily.

We can't know if the author of this email knows the reasoning behind this, but assuming he's correct, given the amount of material in the show from the old band, it's entirely possible the disagreement is in regards to licensing amongst the old band partners.

Ali

Not necessarily.

We can't know if the author of this email knows the reasoning behind this, but assuming he's correct, given the amount of material in the show from the old band, it's entirely possible the disagreement is in regards to licensing amongst the old band partners.

Ali

Im thinking more robin and buckethead though than slash and duff who have released GNR material solo and with velvet revolver. I cant see them stopping this.

Not necessarily.

Ali

Im thinking more robin and buckethead though than slash and duff who have released GNR material solo and with velvet revolver. I cant see them stopping this.

Slash's "Made in Stoke" was not released in the US on DVD/Blu-ray. We have no idea if Robin and/or Buckethead have any say in the licensing of Chinese Democracy material. I think it is not highly likely they do given that they were not partners in GN'R, they were salaried band members under contract.

Ali

Can we agree that if it were Slash, Duff, Bucket, Robin...or anyone that is no longer in the fold, Axl or TB should have no problem telling us that?

Well, of course they SHOULD have no problem doing that. However, to accomplish that they would have to lift their heads to stop pompously filating themselves. I'm not sure that, say, Fernando could qualify.

Can we agree that if it were Slash, Duff, Bucket, Robin...or anyone that is no longer in the fold, Axl or TB should have no problem telling us that?

Well, of course they SHOULD have no problem doing that. However, to accomplish that they would have to lift their heads to stop pompously filating themselves. I'm not sure that, say, Fernando could qualify.

By choosing to say nothing, can you really get too pissed if people speculate that you were, in fact, the problem?

Speculation is just that, speculation, correct? And is it credible to get pissed about people incorrectly speculating its you as you sit on stone cold proof you are innocent here? If you choose not to correct the record, you can't get too pissed at misinformation, no?