**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, this thread should be closed until there is an official correct announcement of a dvd release.

All this speculation sucks for all of us.

This thread should stay open forever.

As a warning to young susceptible fans.

Yea, any fans that believe you can like both Axl and Slash! This is your warning. Slash is evil and Hates the fans, while Axl forgot that he had fans.

Jk hopefully Axl starts a rant about whatever or whoever blocked this release.

• Like 1

Yeah, this thread should be closed until there is an official correct announcement of a dvd release.

All this speculation sucks for all of us.

This thread should stay open forever.

As a warning to young susceptible fans.

Yea, any fans that believe you can like both Axl and Slash! This is your warning. Slash is evil and Hates the fans, while Axl forgot that he had fans.

Jk hopefully Axl starts a rant about whatever or whoever blocked this release.

Nah. I'm sure Axl is relieved. He dodged another bullet.

Can we close this thread? I die a little everytime I remember I was really believing something was going to be released.

That's the punishment you get for actually believing GnR and their management are capable of putting out a simple concert movie. Your ignorance is shocking. -_-

Can we close this thread? I die a little everytime I remember I was really believing something was going to be released.

That's the punishment you get for actually believing GnR and their management are capable of putting out a simple concert movie. Your ignorance is shocking. -_-
I thought my shame was enough :(

I thought my shame was enough :(

Sorry mate. That's not the way the world of GnR works. ;)

they should scratch this and just release HOB from 01/01/01 and package that with the Vma rehearsals from 02.

As much as I'd be more interested in seeing that than to ever watch this abortion.... Seems like a stupid business move. Why release and promote anything with a band that you've mostly replaced (again)? It'd only hurt what they're doing now.

Guest Gunns

they should scratch this and just release HOB from 01/01/01 and package that with the Vma rehearsals from 02.

As much as I'd be more interested in seeing that than to ever watch this abortion.... Seems like a stupid business move. Why release and promote anything with a band that you've mostly replaced (again)? It'd only hurt what they're doing now.

It wouldn't happen anyway, Bucket would refuse to sign off on it :lol:

What they're doing now is living off the legacy of previous bands, so it'd be right in line with everything, IMO, and it'd be an infinitely superior product.

What they're doing now is living off the legacy of previous bands, so it'd be right in line with everything, IMO, and it'd be an infinitely superior product.
Yeah, but if I were GnR's current management (and not utterly incompetent like their actual current management) I would prefer to promote the product I'm selling now, which is the current band. Why remind people that things could be so much better than the shit you're trying to stuff down their throats now?

Don't shoot the messenger:

on facebook in response to someone asking about this being cancelled they said this:

Rock Fuel Media Inc. release date will be announced this week

19 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/RockFuelMedia/posts/10202355871691396?comment_id=10202701690136641&offset=0&total_comments=13

Edited by gunsguy