**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When the material being ripped is not in the public domain, and the person making the rip does not have the copyright owner's permission, then such ripping is regarded as copyright infringement. We just gave everyone what they've been asking for streaming and digital download and audio soundtracks. its a shame that some people somehow feel justified to steal it rather, then simply purchase it.

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 1

I know for a fact, the vocals were not redone at all and I would go under oath stating that fact. make million dollar check payable to mygnrforum.com. Of coarse the audio was mixed professionally on separate channels, mastered and sweetening on post production like all professionally recorded releases, but no overdubbing or redos by Axl or any band member

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 3

Well, I'm sure some of the vocals were re-done to make the sound better.

Like I said, I was there for the November 17 show and the crowd was super loud especially when Axl Rose walked out, so I'm sure that sound was turned down.

All in all, I don't think any band releases a truly live record or dvd. I'm sure every band has fixed a few things before releasing anything live.

you must buy digital version w soundtrack to get MP3 Playlist ..that's 2 drinks in a bar plus 25 TRACK LIST. If you bought on Itunes audio @ $1.29 song, that would cost around $35 on Itunes. $20 on Fantracks and you get EVERYTHING...if that's not a bargain, then nothing is. especially for the production quality of this amazing release.

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 3

So there won't be a live cd to go with the live dvd or blue ray?

do you think eventually a cd/dvd/bluegay will be released?

I don't know why there isn't a cd included in this package? Since there hasn't been any new cds released in awhile, I think releasing a live cd would be good too.

I know I would listen to a cd more than watch the dvd or blue ray more than once.

Edited by Val22

you must buy digital version w soundtrack to get MP3 Playlist ..that's 2 drinks in a bar plus 25 TRACK LIST. If you bought on Itunes audio @ $1.29 song, that would cost around $35 on Itunes. $20 on Fantracks and you get EVERYTHING...if that's not a bargain, then nothing is. especially for the production quality of this amazing release.

When will it be on iTunes?

Well, I'm sure some of the vocals were re-done to make the sound better.

Like I said, I was there for the November 17 show and the crowd was super loud especially when Axl Rose walked out, so I'm sure that sound was turned down.

All in all, I don't think any band releases a truly live record or dvd. I'm sure every band has fixed a few things before releasing anything live.

WTF? You know thing called mixing...? Turning down crowd mic has nothing to do with redoing anything musicians play...

Edit: when listened to with proper speakers Axl sounds good, my mistake

Strange that this sunday it's being shown on tv (even if only an hour)

You'd think they'd wait till after people have picked up a copy, probably a lot of people won't bother after they record this off the tele

Edited by Stealmylife

Didn't sound that bad to me. It's paradise city Axl always coasts on it. He didn't sound out of breath and Mickey or anything to me just wasn't that "excellent raspy voice" all the rasp lovers want to hear. The clip looked really cool visually to me also.

Axl is also much less bloated at this residency. Lol honestly though he does looks slimmer in this then he has all this years tour

tv version is short version, no 5.1 surround - 10 commercial spots, lower res audio - and non 3D. You absolutley must get the Blu Ray or Digital HD Full Length versions. no comparison to TV version, especially sound.

Edited by rockfuel

I hope this is one of the few bad performances Axl wise on this blu ray

Strange that this sunday it's being shown on tv (even if only an hour)

You'd think they'd wait till after people have picked up a copy, probably a lot of people won't bother after they record this off the tele

According to DirecTV, it's 2h35m, at leas that's what my satellite box says...