**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope this is one of the few bad performances Axl wise on this blu ray

Strange that this sunday it's being shown on tv (even if only an hour)

You'd think they'd wait till after people have picked up a copy, probably a lot of people won't bother after they record this off the tele

According to DirecTV, it's 2h35m, at leas that's what my satellite box says...

Wow and it's in HD and all

Why bother buy the blu ray now?

For 3d, I don't even know one person who has a 3d tv, I use 2 good bose speakers for my audio

Edited by Stealmylife

You'd think they'd wait till after people have picked up a copy, probably a lot of people won't bother after they record this off the tele

For 3d, I don't even know one person who has one

Well, the Blu-ray will be 1080P with a much better encode and lossless audio, whereas this will be 1080i or 720p with probably a DD audio.

I'm watching it Sunday but I'm definitely getting the BD when it comes out...

For 3d, I don't even know one person who has one

Well, the Blu-ray will be 1080P with a much better encode and lossless audio, whereas this will be 1080i or 720p with probably a DD audio.

I'm watching it Sunday but I'm definitely getting the BD when it comes out...

1080i, the likes of me and you on here will buy it but what about the average person

They're not gonna need that

VERY GOOD NEWS : If you've purchased the digital stream version or intend to, , you will be getting the FULL DIGITAL DOWNLOAD HD version on 7/8. If you purchased the digital stream + soundtrack, you will get both streaming (avail now) and download versions w MP3 Playlist on 7/8. This is essentially the Digital format of the DVD/CD combo, but you will have both stream and digital download in HD for same price on Fantracks.com. Those who have stream version will see avail in your account on 7/8. Thanks

That's fucking awesome. THANKYOU!

thats not true Stealmylife. Stealing isnt the answer. Any unauthorized reproduction from the Bluray or DVD is illegal (audio or video) Not sure who's giving you that advice, but it's inaccurate. Why not support the cause and buy the digital version. There is no more excuses now that we are making both the stream and digital download avail to everyone.

Exactly. It's 15 bucks guys... you're on here discussing this band every single day but you're not willing to fork out the dough for the first thing released in 6 years? C'mon...
  • Like 1

VERY GOOD NEWS : If you've purchased the digital stream version or intend to, , you will be getting the FULL DIGITAL DOWNLOAD HD version on 7/8. If you purchased the digital stream + soundtrack, you will get both streaming (avail now) and download versions w MP3 Playlist on 7/8. This is essentially the Digital format of the DVD/CD combo, but you will have both stream and digital download in HD for same price on Fantracks.com. Those who have stream version will see avail in your account on 7/8. Thanks

This is great news. I'm glad to have this available as a download.

Ali

Omg, I now believe even more, thanks rockfuel! thats awesome!

if you have previously purchased the digital stream movie with soundtrack, then you will get the download version (movie and MP3 soundtrack) of both added to your Fantracks account on 7/8

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 2

Guest Gunns

Can anyone tell me how to listen to the soundtrack? I purchased the audio from Fantracks site.

you usually use your ears to listen to soundtracks

• Like 2