**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think it's going to be released now.

I watched TMS Saturday night and new band The Winery Dogs are releasing a dvd/cd of some of their live shows. I thought, wow, even a new band has no problems releasing their shows.

If this is all due to Slash, then that sucks! There has been tv shows with Slash's band doing GNR songs, so what's the difference who sings the songs and who releases dvds and cds?

I'm tired of all this political shit that constantly messes with GNR and we fans.

Axl doesn't want to give Slash the satisfaction of showing it annoys him.

slash should think of all us GNR fans who went to the shows and want to see an updated dvd/cd of GNR. It's not fair to us fans.

Like always, it's all about the money.

Axl doesn't want to give Slash the satisfaction of showing it annoys him.

slash should think of all us GNR fans who went to the shows and want to see an updated dvd/cd of GNR. It's not fair to us fans.

Like always, it's all about the money.

In a weird way Slash, assuming he is blocking this somehow, is doing Axl. Did you hear the vocals?

IMO.....prostitute osaka '09 is rusty/rough but it was ambitious and i rather enjoyed it. to each his/her own. As far as the big dvd release.....it will never happen. why would it? it makes no sense to release it. for what? theyve been recording gigs the whole time sice 85-86(Canter)til now. stop worrying about it. ya'll know it ain't ever coming. move on..............