**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gunns

This DVD is like someone telling you the ending of a movie you've been dying to see and you feel immediately let down afterwards. The trailer is nothing great vocally, and although it's smart to use this release to promote the vegas residency, it is pretty pathetic that out of all the amazing shows GnR has done over the past decade, they choose one like this?

what, just because its in 3D?, hired strip girls? big production? give me back to basics, ass kickin Axl any day of the week

• Like 1

This DVD is like someone telling you the ending of a movie you've been dying to see and you feel immediately let down afterwards. The trailer is nothing great vocally, and although it's smart to use this release to promote the vegas residency, it is pretty pathetic that out of all the amazing shows GnR has done over the past decade, they choose one like this?

what, just because its in 3D?, hired strip girls? big production? give me back to basics, ass kickin Axl any day of the week

That's just GnR being honest and putting out a product that more closely reflects the current band. ;)

On a more serious note, I don't know why the hell they didn't put out a DVD of the 2006 band. Axl was

on fire then and I think it could've won over a lot of people if they got that out to a larger audience. The only

time GnR have shown up in anything mainstream it's usually been negative, and the upcoming VH1

show is going to follow the status quo.

Guest Gunns

That's just GnR being honest and putting out a product that more closely reflects the current band. ;)

On a more serious note, I don't know why the hell they didn't put out a DVD of the 2006 band. Axl was

on fire then and I think it could've won over a lot of people if they got that out to a larger audience. The only

time GnR have shown up in anything mainstream it's usually been negative, and the upcoming VH1

show is going to follow the status quo.

They could put out a DVD from the 2010 even some 2011 shows and it would shit all over their vegas performance

The label is handling the release, so it's out of rockfuel's hands. Fingers crossed!

Holy shit, UMG has acknowledged nuGNR's existence! CDII STARTS NOW!

Incredible, isn't it? :lol:

Wait, GN'R's label is gonna release the dvd now? Does that mean we'll actually get it this time?

Don't be silly. -_-

Just words... need to see actions, firm actions! if the band aren't talking about it then I don't think there's any point getting your hopes up. When it's acknowledged by the band and your ass is sitting in the cinema and the final credits of the show have run then we can believe it.

Problem is the show has a CD like build up... It's never going to reach expectations but it will be great to one day get a quality recording of the new band, mixed and mastered as well as a pro shot live gig.