**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gunns

agreed Gunns, perhaps a moment of frustration being vented, after everything we've been put through. At some point you will get to hear the full story.

Maybe include that as part of the bonus features on the DVD. If you do that, I'll buy 3 copies !

• Like 3

agreed Gunns, perhaps a moment of frustration being vented, after everything we've been put through. At some point you will get to hear the full story.

Were you involved in the 3 hour meeting?

The first rule of 3 Hour Meeting is that you do not talk about 3 Hour Meeting.

• Like 1

Hush money! RF is on the bandwagon too ;)

• Like 1

Lol I can't beleive people are bitching about rockfuels comment about management. God there are so many idiots on these forums. Rockfuel can say whatever they want, it's their company and their product and their working relationships. None if you have any clue what this process has entailed and I'm sure that long before this statement they had already decided to never work with gnr again. Funny to hear a bunch of unemployed Internet forum addicts tell them that their comments are unprofessional.

• Like 4

Guest Gunns

No, rockfuel was busy trying to give us what we need most, information!

If a concert video meets too many obstacles, how much more the next album(if theres one)?

I suppose numerous... probably the first- if not most important- obstacle (step) will be for this group to actually enter a studio for the first time in its present line-up.

I'm glad this is finally coming to fruition. I'm still in disbelief how such a simple process became so complicated. If it took this long for a recorded show to come out is new music ever possible again? Why is everything Axl does so shrouded in legal jargon, mystery and delays? I commend Rock Fuel for seeing this thru and finally giving the fans what we need most, material! Take note team Brazil.

• Like 1

What is this, More delays and drama? Why, I never...

As of right now, the product hasn't been delayed any further. According to Rock Fuel, the current release date is absolutely solid.

That said, I won't be content until the Blu-ray is in my hands.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Lol I can't beleive people are bitching about rockfuels comment about management. God there are so many idiots on these forums. Rockfuel can say whatever they want, it's their company and their product and their working relationships. None if you have any clue what this process has entailed and I'm sure that long before this statement they had already decided to never work with gnr again. Funny to hear a bunch of unemployed Internet forum addicts tell them that their comments are unprofessional.

This.

You gotta be one sad pathetic person to think RockFuel would like to work with Axl's band again. They must be in a hurry to release this and quickly forget they had anything to do with it. I feel sorry for them the second they agreed to work on this.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

This.

You gotta be one sad pathetic person to think RockFuel would like to work with Axl's band again. They must be in a hurry to release this and quickly forget they had anything to do with it. I feel sorry for them the second they agreed to work on this.

72919-chris-farley-wave-hello-gif-P0qf.g