Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

News GNR

• Please log in to reply
4912 replies to this topic

Poll: **FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray (159 member(s) have cast votes)

Which version of Appetite For Democracy will you buy?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

EvH

EvH

"Wanna get dancin'?"

• SILVER
  • 1,853 posts
  • 27-May 11
My god. An actual release in the GNR world. This may be really happening!

mygnrforum n°1 Queen Fan

wPt1QEz.jpg?1

NGOG

NGOG

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,679 posts
  • 28-January 11

I just exchanged a few more emails with the producer:

They will confirm a release date for the DVD this week - then GNR management will announce it after the cinema run.

For Irish fans, the producer will discuss our problem with the distributors on Monday. If there is any possibility of an Irish screening, he will make sure it happens.   

• Amir, LuanVictor and MrSoftie like this
Posted Image

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 11,976 posts
  • 03-October 03
^^^^^ that's god getting you and facekicker back for 2010!! Fuck you! :)
------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

NGOG

NGOG

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,679 posts
  • 28-January 11

^^^^^ that's god getting you and facekicker back for 2010!! Fuck you! :)

Excuse me, I'm a British citizen! 

ian_paisley.jpg

Posted Image

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,109 posts
  • 10-July 07
So they are going to confirm a release date for the home release this week, but Gn'R management isn't going to announce that then already-confirmed release date AFTER the concert shows in theaters next month? What sense does that make? :lol:

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

ChineseIRS

ChineseIRS

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • 25-July 05
Cause they want people to go see it in theatres. If people know about the dvd release date theyll wait til it comes out. Prob what theyre thinking.
  • Coma16 likes this

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,062 posts
  • 27-May 11

So they are going to confirm a release date for the home release this week, but Gn'R management isn't going to announce that then already-confirmed release date AFTER the concert shows in theaters next month? What sense does that make? :lol:

Most movies that are released in the cinemas don't provide a home release date until afterwards.

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

DieselDaisy

DieselDaisy

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,084 posts
  • 11-August 12
NGOG, the only reason you are so pissed that the Dublin screening was pulled is because, the 'feckin English are still getting the film''.
  • NGOG likes this

Axl_morris

Axl_morris

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,080 posts
  • 03-February 05

LOL, cry for independence from Britain then cry when GNR one and only show doesn't get shown. 

#cut4bumblefoot

DieselDaisy

DieselDaisy

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,084 posts
  • 11-August 12
There is no Newcastle screening. The nearest screening to me is some place called Boldon which I had never heard of before. I just did a bit of research and discovered it is a town that lies dangerously close to Sunderland! Think I will pass unless they announce a Toon showing.

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,109 posts
  • 10-July 07

Most movies that are released in the cinemas don't provide a home release date until afterwards.

I understand that, but I find it silly that the producers plan on announcing the home release date this week, but then Gn'R Management doesn't plan on doing it until after the cinema dates. Surely it would make more sense to just both announce it at the same time, either before or after the cinema release.

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,062 posts
  • 27-May 11

I understand that, but I find it silly that the producers plan on announcing the home release date this week, but then Gn'R Management doesn't plan on doing it until after the cinema dates. Surely it would make more sense to just both announce it at the same time, either before or after the cinema release.
I understood it that Rock Fuel would find out the date this week but it wouldn't be announced (with GNR making the announcement) until afterwards.
  • NGOG likes this

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Tom2112

Tom2112

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • 18-August 13

There is no Newcastle screening. The nearest screening to me is some place called Boldon which I had never heard of before. I just did a bit of research and discovered it is a town that lies dangerously close to Sunderland! Think I will pass unless they announce a Toon showing.

no dublin or newcastle screening, what a man for a grudge :P joke!!!

bumblecool

bumblecool

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts
  • 05-October 10

Stop complaining, we don't even have a screening in Portugal  <_<

18DjRvA.jpg

Andrew07

Andrew07

GOD