Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

News GNR

• Please log in to reply
4912 replies to this topic

Poll: **FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray (159 member(s) have cast votes)

Which version of Appetite For Democracy will you buy?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

jman2000

jman2000

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts
  • 07-December 12

For once, I actually fully agree with Nosaj Thing's post :hug:

Posted Image

Russel Nash

Russel Nash

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts
  • 04-January 12

they need to fix this in the ring, a fair fist fight. The winner gets the right to the songs.

Also, they can call it "an evening of destruction" and make it payperview, the place? Las Vegas of course.

Edited by Russel Nash, 12 March 2014 - 12:51 PM.

Slash may sounds like the De La Hoya, but he's fucking Vargas. That's just how it is. And just because you got a bunch of guys agreeing, DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.
But the truth is that they are a bunch of bad cops, and i'm fucking Serpico, they can suck my dick."

D-GenerationX

D-GenerationX

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,643 posts
  • 10-April 05
If the Rapidfire guys have any sense of humor, they would ask Axl how frustrating it must be when people don't want to sign off on old work.
  • moreblack, Bards, EvH and 1 other like this

We are fans of a madman. We've all obviously made our peace with it.

ProstituteComa

ProstituteComa

Ali

• SILVER
  • 2,792 posts
  • 04-February 14

Yep, they're both wrong. The reaction is a little bit different cause Slash's fanbase is a lot smaller and less passionate. I'm curious to see what happens next.

• saber_ likes this

Another band played before guns and after their performance they took too much time

preparing the stange for the next band. Then, it started to rain and the mixing table didn't work

fine.I've heard that the monitors that show the lyrics turned off and axl's earpiece didn't work.

Axl was angry after patience because of all those trubbles,they even wanted to go home

without playing paradise city but richard fortus started playing it before axl could do anything.

It was the festival's fault, not axl's fault.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,638 posts
  • 28-January 11

If the Rapidfire guys have any sense of humor, they would ask Axl how frustrating it must be when people don't want to sign off on old work.

Hahaha, that made me laugh. :lol:

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

D-GenerationX

D-GenerationX

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,643 posts
  • 10-April 05

Yep, they're both wrong. The reaction is a little bit different cause Slash's fanbase is a lot smaller and less passionate. I'm curious to see what happens next.

What happens next?

What happens next is that Axl and the gang go out next week and play the same setlist, with Axl in poor voice, and some will attempt to sell us we should just be happy with that.

kanudo19

kanudo19

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • 22-August 10

This is it people. grab your pitchforks and let's after $la$h !!!

Come on

https://www.youtube....aTBjW12jHWVLusX

lisbon 6/10/2010 ; london 1/06/2012

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,967 posts
  • 03-October 03

POPULAR

I've been told that Slash expressly is solely responsible for the delay and is digging his heels in te ground for more revenue.... Take that as you will but it's
Come directly from 2 seperate and very reliable sources (and no, NOT Beta/Fernando!).
  • November_rain, Axl_morris, Damn_Smooth and 8 others like this

------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

D-GenerationX

D-GenerationX

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,643 posts
  • 10-April 05

I've been told that Slash expressly is solely responsible for the delay and is digging his heels in te ground for more revenue.... Take that as you will but it's
Come directly from 2 seperate and very reliable sources (and no, NOT Beta/Fernando!).

As in...more than was originally agreed to?

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,638 posts
  • 28-January 11

Very smart move, Slash. Very smart.

Posted Image

D-GenerationX

D-GenerationX

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,643 posts
  • 10-April 05

Disagree.

He is going to look like every bit the ass Axl looks like a lot of the time with his childish bullshit.
  • Damn_Smooth and bacardimayne like this

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,638 posts
  • 28-January 11

Disagree.

He is going to look like every bit the ass Axl looks like a lot of the time with his childish bullshit.

Not that he cares.

Like I said, he has no reason to be nice to Axl.

Posted Image

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,967 posts
  • 03-October 03

I've been told that Slash expressly is solely responsible for the delay and is digging his heels in te ground for more revenue.... Take that as you will but it'sCome directly from 2 seperate and very reliable sources (and no, NOT Beta/Fernando!).

As in...more than was originally agreed to?
Oh sorry no I'm not privy to that but someone ****** basically emailed and said (my words just summarising!) "... Axl's done his best to get this out and get behind it but Slash is making life v awkward by blocking the licensing and further delaying the process"

His opinion was this was being done for revenue reasons only an yet the other source said it was don't to purely frustrate Axl knowing he'll be blamed for it whilst Slash comes put smelling of roses (again, this is NOT my opinion but it WAS expressed and the sources are v real)
Sorry on iPhone for typos!
  • saber_ and NGOG like this

------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

Russel Nash

Russel Nash

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts
  • 04-January 12

Yes, very smart indeed. He tried to get back to GNR by force, by "good will" and now, in the process of making his 3rd solo album, he came up with this.

It's no secret that his solo material sucks, VR is lost and he's not returning to GNR in this lifetime. So he must be thinking, fuck this, im gonna be the asshole of the year cos ain't  going anywhere without Axl.

• Damn_Smooth and Mr. Dude like this

Slash may sounds like the De La Hoya, but he's fucking Vargas. That's just how it is. And just because you got a bunch of guys agreeing, DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.
But the truth is that they are a bunch of bad cops, and i'm fucking Serpico, they can suck my dick."

magisme

magisme

Wanker in Chief

• GOLD
  • 10,788 posts
  • 04-January 12

:rofl-lol:

For a terrorist, Amir really is a good looking guy

He can blow up my p**** any time

*KABOOM!*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News, GNR

1 user(s) are reading this topic