**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

REMINDER:

Questions about legit downloads through the app are acceptable.

Discussion/suggestion of any other means to acquire copyrighted material is not.

I want it the way it was advertised, as a download link by today's date

REMINDER:

Discussion/suggestion of any other means to acquire copyrighted material is not.

I want it the way it was advertised, as a download link by today's date

I hear ya and questions about that are certainly allowed. Some other means have been discussed/suggested and that's what we can't have.

I didn't purchase the digital version myself, so I don't believe I'm not entitled to the MP3 download. I can completely understand why everyone who did purchase the digital version would wonder about their download though.

I bought it and if a company breaks it's promise, why should we care? TBH...All Rockfuel will be providing is a link to download...So I don't care if it's Rockfuel or some site! I paid for it 2 weeks + ago and been waiting for the download as the stream simply doesn't work for me...
So "have a little patience" has definitely been the sentence!

Edited by colonizedmind

I think I am blind, I don't see it on the website that the download had been pushed back to 7/15.

I don't see that either on the website. It says the following:

AVAIL TO DOWNLOAD HERE AT 6/15

Full content available for digital streaming. The GNR Appetite For Democracy Official Movie Web App brings the GNR concert movie experience to your Wireless/Mobile Device & Computer. Watch the full length concert anywhere, anytime in FULL HD – Stereo/5.1 Surround. BUY & STREAM THE MOVIE INSTANTLY !

Ali

BR looks and sounds great. Axl sounds pretty good most of the time. It's nowhere near the worst I've ever heard him. But god damn was Tommy's singing of Motivation AWFUL. Like legit terrible.

• Like 1

I think I am blind, I don't see it on the website that the download had been pushed back to 7/15.

I don't see that either on the website. It says the following:

AVAIL TO DOWNLOAD HERE AT 6/15

Full content available for digital streaming. The GNR Appetite For Democracy Official Movie Web App brings the GNR concert movie experience to your Wireless/Mobile Device & Computer. Watch the full length concert anywhere, anytime in FULL HD Stereo/5.1 Surround. BUY & STREAM THE MOVIE INSTANTLY !

Ali

It is under the "buy now" option for the digital movie and soundtrack on fantracks.com. In the description, it says, "Get Digital Download version FREE on 7/15." Edited by lpgnr

7/15 the Download will be avail on Fantracks.com for purchase. If you already purchased the stream version, you will automatically get the download version in your account then. Free is a typo will be fixed..

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 1

7/15 the Download will be avail on Fantracks.com for purchase. If you already purchased the stream version, you will automatically get the download version in your account then. Free is a typo will be fixed..

Cheers for the update, could you shed some light on the format available?

So those of us who bought the Streaming versions, will get a link to download the digital audio on 15th July?

By the way, I can only log into my fantracks account on one device...

...if I try on others, it says my account does not exist :S

**LAST** REMINDER:

We really don't like passing out warning points, so please don't violate this rule.

• Like 1

Received the blu-ray today, watched it halfway through so far and I have to say the 3D looks amazing! Those youtube preview clips don't do the concert justice as it looks so amazing with the players up front and the great lightshow backdrop. It really felt to me at times like I was seeing them front row (as it should) so as a first 3D concert experience this is stellar. The way the light bounces off the guitars and the detail on the string playing, there were times the back light was drowning the players but for the most part it held up nicely and you really get a great sense of depth and shadow throughout. My only major criticism is the one-shot setup on Frank; I would have really liked a top shot of him playing instead of the same tiresome side shot, gets tedious after a while. But the editing looks slick, I didn't catch any out of sync action and it's great how much bigger the 3D made that venue look!

P.S. I wanted to pinch the dancers when they came on. :lol:

Edited by Bumblefeet

Time for a complaint to Rockfuel....

Why the hell didn't they fight to get 'Don't let it bring you down' on the blu ray?

They say that Neil Young doesn't allow his songs to be released as covers but what about all the other bands who have?

Pearl Jam?

Oasis? -

Also Axl and Gnr just recently before this played at his benefit acoustic shows with Neil himself on this same song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U49p2x0uC8

Why the hell didn't Rockfuel bother to get this worked out?

Edited by Stealmylife