**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So it's just taking time to release a perfect dvd performance?

Honestly, I don't care how long it takes, as long as it does get released. I hate when you get your hopes up and then get let down.

I'm sure Axl and the band will want to be involved in making this product, so it's all about finding time between tours and shows.

What was the tracklisting for this this show?

Good set.

1. (Blacklight Jesus of Transylvania)
  2. (Wings cover) (With Happy Thanksgiving)
  3. (Tommy Stinson song) (Tommy Stinson on lead vocals, with band introductions)
  4. (No Quarter by Led Zeppelin)
  5. (Ballad of Death)
  6. (Pink Floyd cover) (with Axl on piano)
  7. (Bumblefoot cover) (Bumblefoot on lead vocals)
  8. (The Who cover)
  9. (Bob Dylan cover)
  10. Encore:
  11. (Neil Young cover)

Hopefully, we will hear something definite about a release date.

Why go through the trouble of recording shows if you don't plan on releasing a dvd of it?

GNR needs a shot in the arm in the promotion department. I mean we all know what's going on because of this messageboard and we're fans, but for some people they have no idea GNR still exists.

Now that Jimmy Fallon is going to be the host of the Tonight Show, I think it would be awesome for Axl to give him a special interview and play with GNR live on his show. We all know Jimmy is a fan of Axl and GNR, so it would be awesome to see him get a special interview and have the band play a song or two.

They're doing what they can as far as announcements go. I think if they get it out within a year of the concert, that's pretty good for a concert film, esp. one done in 3D. GNR's still doing shows, so maybe they're waiting until the tour starts winding down.

How long did it take to put the only official GNR concert video out?