Buckethead and Bumblefoot friends?

HBK7

Ok...for those who have never seen a Buckethead photo, can anyone please say who of those in the pics you're discussing about? Thanks.

I'm sorry... what? :question:

She wants everyone to post a picture of someone who is not Buckethead.

I'll start.

Slash is not Buckethead:

axl-n-slash-lp.jpg

This is Stéphane Alaux, the guitarist from Plug In. He was in BBF's touring band back in 2002 and 2005.

It's not Buckethead.

That being said, Buckethead knows BBF and asked him back in 2002 I believe to record some vocals on one of his albums but it did not happen.

This is Stéphane Alaux, the guitarist from Plug In. He was in BBF's touring band back in 2002 and 2005.

It's not Buckethead.

That being said, Buckethead knows BBF and asked him back in 2002 I believe to record some vocals on one of his albums but it did not happen.

This.

Video of Buckethead playing in a band from the 1980s before he adopted the "Buckethead" persona. This is real and I can confirm it. The man who posted the video was in the band and is very kind about answering Buckethead related questions.

How can you confirm it ? I never knew there were pictures, let alone videos of him.

Edited by realpoti

I've been a fan of Buckethead since 1999, and know a few people in his camp who can confirm it is true. Looking at it, it's obviously Buckethead, and his Wikipedia page confirms he played in this band.

In 1988 after leaving the band Class-X, Carroll entered a song called "Brazos" into a Guitar Player magazine contest. It was a runner-up, with editors raving:

Furthermore if you contact the gentleman who put up the video, he will tell you in detail about working with Brian. He's talking about real stuff, and is not just trying to make up shit to say he knew Buckethead.