Is Axl fitter in 2013?

trqster

There's been some discussion about the fact that Axl seemed a bit more fit and less bloated than in recent months and he might have been taking better care of himself.

I tended to agree, but after seeing these recent pics, not so sure anymore... What you reckon - does he look better/same?

screenshot20130312at105.png

screenshot20130312at106.png

screenshot20130312at118.png

Edited by trqster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked so much fitter just month ago or so. Where did that balloon of a stomach came? It seems to defy gravity, since it's not sagging. Too bad..

Booze would be my best guess. Maybe he likes to flaunt that he can still drink whilst his contemporaries have to live out their latter years sober in case their bodily organs explode. :-P

These pics are gonna make as much noise as the ones of the yellow rain coat in Rio '11

I don't really know what's going on,but the personal trainer of Axl must be suck hard.

His vocal coach also. No, really...I don't expect Axl to get in better shape. He seems not to care. Perphaps it's a medical condition, so much fluctuation in his appereance..

Big fingers on 1st pic :nervous:

Sure that it's a bit sad when you compare vs. 2002, even 2006 - but that's life... Sadder is the number of stuff he wears to hide himself (glasses, hats, 3 layers of shirts), but I guess he protects himself after seeing how people judge him on appearance :popcorn:

There's no excuse for being a fatass, especially when you've decided on a career on stage as a rock star. Axl really has no right to bitch about people that talk about his weight and other issues, as he did it to himself. He needs to stop being lazy and get strict about losing weight, it's really not that difficult to do.

Big fingers on 1st pic :nervous:

Sure that it's a bit sad when you compare vs. 2002, even 2006 - but that's life... Sadder is the number of stuff he wears to hide himself (glasses, hats, 3 layers of shirts), but I guess he protects himself after seeing how people judge him on appearance :popcorn:

Sadder is no setlist changes, no new music, no progress as a band...

There's no excuse for being a fatass, especially when you've decided on a career on stage as a rock star. Axl really has no right to bitch about people that talk about his weight and other issues, as he did it to himself. He needs to stop being lazy and get strict about losing weight, it's really not that difficult to do.

Totally agree. A true rockstar should look sharp, wild and fit. No excuses for being lazy.

I think the fittest Axl has been in recent years was in 2006, the amount of muscle on him back then was rediculous. Now it's obvious he doesn't work out as much as he did, and he hasn't really wore those sleeveless vests since 2006-7 either, so I guess Axl knows himself.

But, you've got to take into account his age. Compared to most people Axl's age, he is in fine form, nothing wrong with the way Axl looks in 2013 to be fair... I just wish he had the same determination he had in 2006.

But, you've got to take into account his age. Compared to most people Axl's age, he is in fine form, nothing wrong with the way Axl looks in 2013 to be fair... I just wish he had the same determination he had in 2006.

This is bullshit. Everyone brings up age as a defense, but I know lots of people who are 50 (which is young) and are in great shape. Furthermore, if Axl is putting himself out there as a rock star, he's gotta live up to it and realize that people are going to expect him to play the role. No one likes a fat rock star, because it adversely affects the performance in a number of ways.

Can you imagine if we had a president who couldn't speak in public? The public would complain about that as well.

Edited by nambis