Is Axl fitter in 2013?

trqster

I don't give a shit about Axl's weight. The only teason I'd want him to lose weight is if he sounded and performed better due to his physical shape, and I hate hearing people say he's fat.

I would guarantee you that his performance would be better if he weren't such a Fat ass.

Probably. He was much fatter in some 2010 shows than in some 2012 shows, though...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

I don't give a shit about Axl's weight. The only teason I'd want him to lose weight is if he sounded and performed better due to his physical shape, and I hate hearing people say he's fat.

I would guarantee you that his performance would be better if he weren't such a Fat ass.

HE'S NOT FAT THOUGH!!!!! He's just out of shape.

I only put some emphasis on Axl being more in shape, because I think it would help his voice out a lot. I love that runs all over the stage and isn't just standing there like a statue, but with him being out of shape, it only makes it tougher for him to sing somewhat ok.

He's BOTH. Look at him. Listen to him. They really need to give audience members helmets and goggles at these shows because that button on that jacket is one potato chip away from shooting off like a bullet.

He's BOTH. Look at him. Listen to him. They really need to give audience members helmets and goggles at these shows because that button on that jacket is one potato chip away from shooting off like a bullet.

You guys that are calling him names like fat and slob I challenge you to post a pic of yourselves so we can all see if you can take it as well as dish it. Where I come from, you guys are called "telephone tough guys" or in this case "internet tough guys".

I'm willing to bet that non of you would ever say that to anyones face, including axls.

It would not help with breath support for singing, if that's what you think. In singing, you use diaphragmatic breathing, not upper chest breathing, so lung capacity is not the issue. If weight were so essential to singing you would not see any overweight singers who can properly support their voices with enough breath. And, yet, clearly, we do see successful singers who are considered to be overweight.

Ali

Some people sure do loooove discussing (obsessing over) Axl's weight. Hey whatever floats yer boat.

I tend to care more about the music, performance, and creative aspect, but hey... that's just me.

But if Axl's weight is an engaging topic that enriches your experience here and keeps you engrossed in the boards, then by all means, carry on.

Some people sure do loooove discussing (obsessing over) Axl's weight. Hey whatever floats yer boat.

I tend to care more about the music, performance, and creative aspect, but hey... that's just me.

But if Axl's weight is an engaging topic that enriches your experience here and keeps you engrossed in the boards, then by all means, carry on.

thanks mod.

thanks mod.

Maynard, you have me all wrong. You have many posts discussing Axl's weight and his looks, and I know that those things are very important to you, and I support your right to express your opinions. Similarly, I get to express my opinion. I did not insult anyone, derail the topic, or otherwise cause detriment to the integrity of the thread. For the sake of conversation, I just am surprised that Axl's weight is so important to some people- such as yourself, for example. I personally think that Axl doesn't look half bad for a 50yr old. But hey, that's just me. Carry on carry on.

thanks mod.

Maynard, you have me all wrong. You have many posts discussing Axl's weight and his looks, and I know that those things are very important to you, and I support your right to express your opinions. Similarly, I get to express my opinion. I did not insult anyone, derail the topic, or otherwise cause detriment to the integrity of the thread. For the sake of conversation, I just am surprised that Axl's weight is so important to some people- such as yourself, for example. I personally think that Axl doesn't look half bad for a 50yr old. But hey, that's just me. Carry on carry on.

ok.

Maybe he is bloated because of medication? He also drinks a lot doesn't he? Well, anyway, he looks bad regardless of the reason.

thanks mod.

ok.

Maybe he is bloated because of medication? He also drinks a lot doesn't he? Well, anyway, he looks bad regardless of the reason.

See you're glass half empty. I'm glass half full. I don't think he looks "bloated." I think he looks jolly. He's got like a zen buddha thing going on. In any case, we'll have to agree to disagree on your assessment of Axl looking bad.

You guys that are calling him names like fat and slob I challenge you to post a pic of yourselves so we can all see if you can take it as well as dish it. Where I come from, you guys are called "telephone tough guys" or in this case "internet tough guys".

I'm willing to bet that non of you would ever say that to anyones face, including axls.

Guest bellastar2355

i wasn't talking to you.

Lol, not sure who you were talking to but I think it has to be the medication or something, his face just looks unnaturally puffy. Like it's not fat...

This is not HTGTH.com

Sure in other band fan forums like Bon Jovi there aren't a lot of threads like this, because all the guys still look fairly great into their 50's including obviously Jon Bon Jovi whom by coincidence is about Axl's age. But then again, ALL the founding Gn'R members and UYI lineup guys all still look good or 'normal' at least... My point is that Axl who's the guy that gets the limelight is like the exception here, not the norm. And he's the one that should exactly be more worried in staying fit because it obviously has an impact on his stage performance level and probably even on his performing voice. If not for himself he owes that to the loyal fans that still support his band after all this time.

Personally Axl's shape actually reminds me of a sick and at the end of line Elvis and that is what worries me the most... :(

Edited by trqster

He looks like he ate a fat guy in a mickey mouse costume. That would explain a lot, actually.

On a serious note, from the few videos I've seen, his voice still sounds mickey mouse, but more powerful and he seems to be running around more.

Edited by liers