Injured fan gunning for Axl

Tabitha27

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ffs what a little bitch. Unless you're blind there's no way he wouldn't have seen it coming. And quit whining about being on a fixed income - you had plenty of money for the concert ticket.

True but at some point the "hassle factor" kicks in. Does Axl want to spend thousands (more than cost to fix this idiots teeth) or does he just wanna pay the damn dental bill and story over?........but it is Axl so he'll probably engage the guy in a lengthy and costly legal battle and then bitch about "all these lawsuits I'm involved in".

Oh ffs what a little bitch. Unless you're blind there's no way he wouldn't have seen it coming. And quit whining about being on a fixed income - you had plenty of money for the concert ticket.

True but at some point the "hassle factor" kicks in. Does Axl want to spend thousands (more than cost to fix this idiots teeth) or does he just wanna pay the damn dental bill and story over?........but it is Axl so he'll probably engage the guy in a lengthy and costly legal battle and then bitch about "all these lawsuits I'm involved in".

I agree it'll probably be easier for Axl to just pay out. Nice to see that the US isn't the only place for pointless lawsuits.

Well, Axl did not intend to do it, but by throwing the mic he is assuming the risk, thus he is responsible for anything that may happen due to that action.

It's like when you drink, drive and accidentaly kills someone. You did not inted to do that, but by driving under the effect of alcohol you assumed the risk, what makes you guilty.

Well, if that guy is telling the truth - which would be kind of hard to prove, since he doesn't have the mic - then Axl is guilty.

Thing is, I find it hard to believe that he could find lawyers as good as Axl's, they'll probably set an agreement where Axl has to pay the dental care costs, which would be extremely fair.

Edited by ManetsBR

he's got a signed microphone from Axl. that could be worth 50k in the future.

I think the worth is probably declining, not rising.

Not to get too morbid but post death Axl will legend and any kind of signed napkin will prob be worth something in terms of money that you buy things with. Cash is king.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think there is a clause on your ticket that says that the arena and the band are not responsible for any damages done to you. I know I've read clauses like that on baseball ticket stubs or something to that effect.

I'm quite sure that only pertains to sporting events where there's the possibility of something entering the stands during competition.

I don't have a recent concert ticket stub so I don't remember what it says about stuff like this but yes, I do know there is that clause on baseball game ticket stubs.

Umm. I have my ticket from The Bridge School show right here...

" Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event..."

Don't say anything about his voice that night, cuz' he didn't suck entirely. :rolleyes:

So this guy is lucky enough to almost catch the mic... and then misses it. I'd feel stupid too.

Jimbo, I hope you are a girl and that is your boyfriend, or a guy and that is your gay lover. I hope to God you did not CHOOSE to put that avatar there. :nervous:

Flat and hard trajectory, my arse. I saw the mike get thrown and it looped into the crowd. Then heaps of hands went up to grab it. There's no way he wouldnt have seen it coming. I think this guy just fucked his catch up then it hit him.

i agree bro, its more like he got it damaged during the scuffle for it with other people....f'n loser