Slash and Richard Fortus on a same song ?

The Glow Inc.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck, i really liked fortus. axl will surely fire him now! :awesomeface:

just kidding, thats kind of cool though. i always got the feeling that slash looked down on the guitar players that have been in GNR since he left (i dont necessarily blame him, and it is just an assumption), but i would feel he would have to respect the hell out of richard, richards just such a talent and a really cool guy.

and it is sort of sad that richard is on a track with slash as opposed to axl right now, oh well

Axl better fire fast that traitor named Fortus...after all Axl has done for him, he'll jam with the 'the cancer'!? Ungrateful fuck.

Seriously though if it's true it's a real cool and I'm curious to hear it. Good for Slash for being so creative and proactive.

Richard Fortus is the best guitarist they have. Ashba is all looks, and I guess you either love or don't care about Bumblefoot. I'm the latter. Fortus plays excellent guitar, has great energy, and all around just seems like a good guy. If he were to get fired, then you nearly have no people I care about in New GNR.

I'm sure this is just a coincidence. Richard is a session guitarist, he is being paid as a hired member in this band, and slash is being hired to write a song. That is it.

I'm sure everyone in rock music knows each other in some form or another.

That's true but as Axl himself once said: "In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

Wouldn't Fortus in that case be not avoiding the 'cancer' and even indirectly supporting him?

1. It doesn't mean Richard and Slash will play in the same song.

2. Axl would never let Richard to play with Slash.

Yeah, probably true. Although I must say Richard and Slash in the same song would be really awesome. They're both amazing.

This reminds me of that time back in 2009 when Slash and Adler played at the Viper Room and then later that night Dizzy Reed and Fortus also played at the Viper Room and all of these rumors broke out that they had played together, but in reality Slash and Adler had left the stage WAY before Dizzy and Richard came on lol.

Edited by rocknroll41