wasted

too many to list but a couple new ones i have found

appalachian winter- ghost of the mountains

far beyond- songs of hope and sorrow EP

the fall of every season- amends

my favorite album that always gets blasted

venom- cast in stone

Chinese Democracy :awesomeface:

No but really, The Art of Telling Lies by Vains of Jenna is a fantastic rock album. I was big on Fino + Bleed by Die Mannequin when it came out but haven't listed to it in a while now.

Also, I'm at work right now and can't link to youtube, but everyone that sees this, do yourself a favor and go to youtube, and type in Ninjaspy - Evolution of the Skid. Their album Pi Nature rocks, they're kind of local, they do small shows around here every now and then. Very awesome band, I guess you'd call them Hardcore Ska. Think SOAD meets Sublime.

I'll say Normal by Bumblefoot. Not exactly a well known album outside of his fan base but I love it. I listen to it quite frequently. It's one of those albums that's good from start to finish. The story that's going on in the lyrics makes it feel like you're listening to a musical.

Chinese Democracy :awesomeface:

I was hoping nobody already made that joke so I could. :lol:

1f726e17892154c101a08c1412130800.jpg

Now that I live in England, this is my favourite album to listen to when I go walking... It just seems to live and breathe through the country. It flows beautifully and the songwriting and instrumentation are warm, original and very relatable.

The-Dark-Third.jpg

It's my privilege to say I've heard this album in its entirety live... The genre's "Astral folk", basically if you can imagine a fairy tale in space, the soundscapes are unreal. This band had to give up because they just weren't making enough money and had to fund the recording themselves.

Runrig%20-%20Once%20In%20A%20Lifetime%20

Most of all, this. My favourite album ever... Okay, it's not unknown, many people of my generation in Scotland were reared on it in the car or whatever and it's in allmusic.com's top 10 live albums of all time. But how many of you have listened to it or even heard of it?... Exactly.

Guest Len B'stard

Depends what you class as unknown. I mean someone up there mentioned the Dolls debut and thats like one of the seminal albums in rock history so if albums on that kinda level count, shit, a fairly solid cross-section of the album i own could fit the bill.

I think the Happy Mondays debut album though should qualify, not really a rated album, it's considered like a bit of an ignore one when people discuss the Mondays it's all about Pills Thrills and Bummed etc etc but no one gives Squirrel & The G Man 24 Hour Party People Plastic Face Carnt Smile White Out any credit, perhaps it's cuz they can never remember the name of it :lol:

Seriously though, crackin' album from start to finish, Tart Tart, Kuff Dam, 24 Hour Party People, Enery, all of it, not a bad track on it, i think it's great, the lyrics have this wonderful improvised feel to em.

'Spread your germ'.

Its like if you say oh I like Exile on Main Street people know that. But if you say Gold Against the Soul nobody knows that one but you could like it.

I like California by Bungle and Blues for the Red Sun by Kyuss.

But most of the time Im listening to The White album and this is pretty good and realise im not the only one.