Slash - Guest Appearances

Daedalus

Paulina Rubio - Nada Puede Cambiarme (2006)

I remember seeing this one years ago at like 4 in the morning. I was convinced I was dreaming, I had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Damn, this song is catchy. :P

Slash was on the set yesterday for a music video by L.A singer Bang Bang called "Punch Drunk Lover". It was a 3 days video shot, Slash was on the last day, so as Ron Jeremy ! :lol:
I assume the music video will be out sooner than later ! ;)

2014-05-10-punchdrunklover2.jpg

Edited by Slash2baz

Slash is on MJ's black or white song. He's the music the kids listening to while his dad is beating on the door telling him to go to bed.

But people often think that he plays the actual main riff in the song...

Slash: "I never played on [black or White']," the former Guns N' Roses guitarist said at the time. "If you listen to [the hook], that's gay. I'd never play that."

Now, with benefit of hindsight, Slash tells Spinner he may have been a bit hasty with his colloquial insult.

"I thought about that afterward 'cause really that just came right out... now I think it sounded a bit too derogatory," Slash says. "What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. It just doesn't sound like me, anyone would know that. It's not the guitar sound you would expect from me, but somehow I got pigeonholed as the guy who played on that song."

*edit: I checked and fixed few (expired) links in the first post.

Edited by Daedalus

Slash is on MJ's black or white song. He's the music the kids listening to while his dad is beating on the door telling him to go to bed.

But people often think that he plays the actual main riff in the song...

Slash: "I never played on [black or White']," the former Guns N' Roses guitarist said at the time. "If you listen to [the hook], that's gay. I'd never play that."

Now, with benefit of hindsight, Slash tells Spinner he may have been a bit hasty with his colloquial insult.

"I thought about that afterward 'cause really that just came right out... now I think it sounded a bit too derogatory," Slash says. "What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. It just doesn't sound like me, anyone would know that. It's not the guitar sound you would expect from me, but somehow I got pigeonholed as the guy who played on that song."

*edit: I checked and fixed few (expired) links in the first post.

Slash lays a pretty wicked solo on this MJ cut too:

Not sure if this counts, but Slash will be playing at the M.A.P. / MusiCares benefit in LA tonight. Possibly playing with Ozzy?

10313186_10152492287477318_5685969261105

yes, Ozzy will perform a 5 songs set tonight and Slash will play only on the last song. :headbang:

Edited by Slash2baz

Cool :) Any idea if it's going to be recorded or not? Ozzy will probably end with Paranoid.

There's "a live" blog for it I guess but no idea if it's recorded or not ;)

http://liveblog.grammy.com/Event/10th_Annual_MusiCares_MAP_Fund_Benefit_Concert_Live-Blog

http://liveblog.grammy.com/Event/10th_Annual_MusiCares_MAP_Fund_Benefit_Concert_Live-Blog/115832035

Slash arrived with Perla

A lot of celebrities there