Gunns Exclusive #2 - Gunns gets Axl Rose to talk about new music

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

Following on from this thread...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/197620-gunns-exclusive-the-hat-incident-video-of-a-fan-meeting-axl-rose/

At the risk of getting everyones hopes up, I thought if Axl was open about it in person to a group of people then he's happy for it to be discussed in public.

After the show in Newcastle, a bunch of us were waiting to see if Axl would come out to grab a photo/meet him, and eventually he did.

While he was taking photos with everyone, I said 'love silkworms Axl'

and his response was, and I direct quote

"Actually we are thinking about releasing that later this year"

and he said it seriously, not in a sarcastic/joking tone...

At least 3 other people who are also members on here can confirm...

edit*

For what it matters, i was next to GUNNS when this happened. 100% confim what GUNNS has stated.

I was there and I remember guns saying something about this that night

and it backs up with what others have said about the possibility of "new" music getting released this year when talking to the management this past Australian tour.

CDII starts 2013

Edited by Gunns

If nothing else, that's an acknowledgement directly from Axl about being interested in releasing music again, something we haven't heard from him in a long time and which plenty of people on here have loudly denounced and mocked the idea of.

Next time, though, does someone want to try to telling Axl how much they love Oh My God or what they've heard of Jackie Chan?

Guest Gunns

Nobody gets Axl to open up like Gunns.

Eddie Trunk and Jimmie Kimmel, feel free to contact me next time you're thinking of doing an interview with Axl Rose.

Whaaaat Tha Fuuuuuck! Are you for real? not calling you a liar but it does seem wear to hear Axl himself saying it, I know I shouldn't but I'm getting happier by the secund, if this actually comes true I will be happy as hell!

If its true: Thank you for the insights!!!

if its not: Fuck you, but thanks again for giving me a smile today (even if it is a fake one)

Cool! Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure the rest of the band will be massively excited about going to cover more old lineup songs in the forseeable future.

If CD II gets released this year, maybe before 2020 we'll have a new album released by the current band. Exciting!

Guest Gunns

Whaaaat Tha Fuuuuuck! Are you for real? not calling you a liar but it does seem wear to hear Axl himself saying it, I know I shouldn't but I'm getting happier by the secund, if this actually comes true I will be happy as hell!

if its not: Fuck you, but thanks again for giving me a smile today (even if it is a fake one)

the people that are in the video that I filmed can confirm, a few of them are members here.

the people that are in the video that I filmed can confirm, a few of them are members here.

I wasn't going to say anything as I'm no sure of my facts but I have a feeling Beta was asked about new music this year & said yes. As I say I'm not sure but do recall this conversation however I think she had a little trouble understanding either our English or accents so don't know for sure. Now that you've said that maybe I heard right - I will confer with the other person who actually asked her to see if they can remember. Chatting was going on so fast it was hard to pick up.

Guest Gunns

I wasn't going to say anything as I'm no sure of my facts but I have a feeling Beta was asked about new music this year & said yes. As I say I'm not sure but do recall this conversation however I think she had a little trouble understanding either our English or accents so don't know for sure. Now that you've said that maybe I heard right - I will confer with the other person who actually asked her to see if they can remember. Chatting was going on so fast it was hard to pick up.

Yes, a few other people have talked and heard similar things from gnr management this tour. It's probably not been announced publicly 'incase' it doesn't happen, but I am optimistic we will have some new music this year

Edited by Gunns

Gunns nor any other Aussie members who met the band on this tour have any reason to lie. What actually happens is another matter but this is what has been said. You can either take it as it is or go back to talking about Axl's hair if that's more important.