New Buckethead Pikes Discussion

Cosmo

He's had an absolute mad flurry of releases, lately.

One way of discerning the cream of the crop is checking his bandcamp site: https://bucketheadpikes.bandcamp.com/ and scrolling through his pikes. Typically, any standout pikes have lots of supporters and they're leaving a string of compliments and praise in the comments section below the album. If you get familiar with it, it's clear. I typically give any new release a quick listen and I know pretty soon in if I'm going to purchase.  

Failing that, just follow someone like Natter Net on YouTube!

My recent new favourite Pikes:

Journaling might be the best but Moon water is outrageous. No, Colouring of metals. Fuck it They're all fantastic.

• Thanks 2

On 8/16/2023 at 8:54 AM, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

He's had an absolute mad flurry of releases, lately.

One way of discerning the cream of the crop is checking his bandcamp site: https://bucketheadpikes.bandcamp.com/ and scrolling through his pikes. Typically, any standout pikes have lots of supporters and they're leaving a string of compliments and praise in the comments section below the album. If you get familiar with it, it's clear. I typically give any new release a quick listen and I know pretty soon in if I'm going to purchase.  

Failing that, just follow someone like Natter Net on YouTube!

My recent new favourite Pikes:

Journaling might be the best but Moon water is outrageous. No, Colouring of metals. Fuck it They're all fantastic.

This stuff is awesome. Loved a recent song, can't remember what called but it gave me elvis type vibe. 

Hay, what happened with bucket, what's story of him leaving gnr? 

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, BigMike322 said:

So I was browsing bucketheadland pikes, and he has the #2 sale going on. Just pikes up 11 pikes for $23.00.  Been awhile since I've hit up one of his sales.  

He should do bundles. Like a Pikes 1-25 set, a Pikes 25-50 set, etc... 'cause I know if I buy the whole discography, the next day there will be like 3 other pikes I didn't buy with a discount.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mansin Humanity said:

prob hitting a new york show but full band (especially brain) would take that from probably to definitely

It seems like he'll have a band, but it'll be a weird one. Madeline (the singer) is only gonna be doing a few songs with him. Brewer probably on bass again? No mention of a drummer...

Juno plays synths/electronic parts, apparently that's the same person as Netlag who appeared on pikes like this

On 3/13/2024 at 10:23 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

It seems like he'll have a band, but it'll be a weird one. Madeline (the singer) is only gonna be doing a few songs with him. Brewer probably on bass again? No mention of a drummer...

Juno plays synths/electronic parts, apparently that's the same person as Netlag who appeared on pikes like this

just read up on this a little bit, interesting. i think i'm gonna stay at a probably lol. but that said bucket is quickly moving into the "don't know how many more chances you'll get to see him" category, so