New Buckethead Pikes Discussion

Cosmo

On 11/24/2016 at 5:18 PM, Silent Jay said:

I'm definitely lost with his stuff. Last Pikes I've heard was Hold Me Forever I think? Long time already. I also have Worms For The Garden, Wishes, Twisterlend and March Of The Slunks. Great albums.

Was just going to say it's hard to keep up with Bucket and his releases

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2016 at 4:18 PM, Silent Jay said:

I'm definitely lost with his stuff. Last Pikes I've heard was Hold Me Forever I think? Long time already. I also have Worms For The Garden, Wishes, Twisterlend and March Of The Slunks. Great albums.

First, good work, @Gackt, you beat me to Nos. 241 & 242.  I like the mellower stuff like on 241.  

Second, for those who are lost, the Pike Suggester is an impressive tool.  It's up-to-date, too!  http://decino.nl/?p=pike-suggester.  

• Like 1

The cool thing about super prolific musicians like Bucket, is that most Bucket fans perhaps can't easily keep up now, but when I'm old and wrinkly I'll catch up. He'd leave quite the legacy. Genius noodler.

Edit: Pike #241 is great. So pretty.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Bumping the thread with the hot new deal available: "Full Pike Discography available for $200 in download store."

Basically, you can buy #1: It's Alive through #242: Hamdens Hollow, 239 Buckethead albums total as a digital download bundle for $200.78 through Bucket's bandcamp

Not bad at all :headbang:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3.2.2017 at 11:07 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Rivers in the Seas was a great album, it really took me away almost like I was mediatating. Buckethead rocks :headbang:

It was brilliant. The next pike, 248 Adrift In Sleepwakefullness was also incredible.

He worked more on Rivers. And he hasn't released another pike since 248. I like it when he tinkers for a week and really delays cause it sounds even better when he gives himself a little time for finishing touches.

I think Bucket has also improved when it comes to improvising. In these 2 pikes he's owning the shit like always, but way more lyrical and sharp. It sounds inspired as hell too. Can't stop listening to these 2 pikes. He's a genius.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

251, Waterfall Cove.  1st track is very chill.  I love this stuff.  

Also, details on @Gackt's sale info.