New Buckethead Pikes Discussion

Cosmo

What a piece of shit is this,75 albums and each album has only 2 quality songs,really is this interesting for anyone? This pikes sucks,

If I could decipher your post and figure out what you're going on about, I'd be a better help in suggesting you albums and tracks that'd interest you..but Rovim's already handled that :lol:

He's been on a hot streak lately with album quality, I'd imagine there'll be a pike sale again sometime soon for the stragglers

Edited by Gackt

Bucket releases an album faster than I poop. I did see a pic of him with someone and some kind of show was mentioned, Gackt, that already happened? or its going to happen?

He hasn't done any shows for almost three years, and nothing has changed on the tour page on his Bucketheadland site..back in 2012 he did a tour with That 1 Guy performing as Frankenstein Brothers, if that's what the pic was

Bucket releases an album faster than I poop. I did see a pic of him with someone and some kind of show was mentioned, Gackt, that already happened? or its going to happen?

He hasn't done any shows for almost three years, and nothing has changed on the tour page on his Bucketheadland site..back in 2012 he did a tour with That 1 Guy performing as Frankenstein Brothers, if that's what the pic was

I guess it was a recent pic, can you post the pic if you have it? then I can tell if thats the pic which im talking about.