Brand new song from Liam Gallagher's Beady Eye!

Randy Lahey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

That was actually really really good, that suprised me :) Sounds like an 8 piece combo or something with the horns and all that, that was pretty sick...and that quote towards the end...and that incessant tapping rhythm at the beginning, it's good some neat little flourishes, it ain't like...atypical or anything, i quite liked that :)

is this Flick of the Finger?

It's like a speeded up Madagascar. Liam should cover Madagascar live it would be top.

Yeah, it is Flick of the Finger. I've always thought Catcher in the Rye would be a good one for Liam. I think Beady Eye could have a hit with it.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Noel wishes he wrote Catcher. Liam seems to have too much energy.

Slash is playing Shnghai Mixing Rooms. But it sold it out in 2 secs. Mix rooms is small room Dj Shadow played. i might try to get scalper.

Beady eye has hits in the UK. His shows are off the hook. Paparazzi stalking him still.

Noel wishes he wrote Catcher. Liam seems to have too much energy.

Slash is playing Shnghai Mixing Rooms. But it sold it out in 2 secs. Mix rooms is small room Dj Shadow played. i might try to get scalper.

Beady eye has hits in the UK. His shows are off the hook. Paparazzi stalking him still.

You should definitely go. I had a great time at Slash's show. Liam is pretty chill now. I saw a youtube video of him having a smoke and talking to some fan outside a pub. Seems like a cool guy.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, i'm weirdly interested in this one. He said it'd be none of that 90s bollocks, whatever that means. If this is a plopper though our kids had it as far as ever getting any weight behind this band.