Anniversary of Kurt Cobains suicide (death scene pics)

Guest Len B'stard

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

He was a grown man that didn't wannabe found, not a child, how can you like...predict someones gonna do something like that?

Most people who knew him said it was a matter of time. After Rome od. If that was a friend of mine he wouldnt be alone as much as he was. Its at that crossroads where people dont hang out anymore as much. Its just you always think big rock stars have entourage and 247 party. Maybe thats why rappers dont kill themselves. They have their mates round to watch blu rays in their home theatre.

Most people who knew him said it was a matter of time. After Rome od. If that was a friend of mine he wouldnt be alone as much as he was. Its at that crossroads where people dont hang out anymore as much. Its just you always think big rock stars have entourage and 247 party. Maybe thats why rappers dont kill themselves. They have their mates round to watch blu rays in their home theatre.

Same with Alexander McQueen. He committed suicide the night before his mother's funeral. His mother was the most important person in his life and the night before her funeral he was left alone. WTF? How does that happen? WHO lets that happen? It just makes no sense. Such a volatile spirit, but also SO talented.

He was a grown man that didn't wannabe found, not a child, how can you like...predict someones gonna do something like that?

Yet he spoke with the nanny at the house and also left Courtney a message at her hotel on where and how to reach him.

Also, 1 person predicted it. Courtney. The same person that asked his best friend to check the greenhouse during the search for him.

There's nothing to suggest he "didn't want to be found" or that this was even his plan. Sorry.

Edited by Rustycage

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-04-06/entertainment/ca-42770_1_kurt-cobain-s-health-problems

I don't think anyone thought Kurt was suicidal, the Rome incident was kind of downplayed in the news, and just made it sound like the band was being overworked and stressed out, Kurt had complained about his health in interviews on MTV and Rolling Stone by then. People just thought the Lollapalooza cancellation was "typical" of Kurt.

Guest Len B'stard

Yet he spoke with the nanny at the house and also left Courtney a message at her hotel on where and how to reach him.

Also, 1 person predicted it. Courtney. The same person that asked his best friend to check the greenhouse during the search for him.

There's nothing to suggest he "didn't want to be found" or that this was even his plan. Sorry.

I dunno man, i've heard stories of all sorts but they're all just stories to me, i wouldn't commit myself to saying one is or isn't the truth of the matter cuz i don't know for sure and neither does anyone cept the parties involved so i just tend to stick to the widely accepted story of what went down and in the end it doesn't really matter to me, all i really know about the situation is that one of the people that i most admired in popular culture is dead and he shouldn't be, i find it hard to have any feelings other than sorrow about it, playing amateur Columbo ain't really my thing. Sorry. Edited by sugaraylen

I dunno man, i've heard stories of all sorts but they're all just stories to me, i wouldn't commit myself to saying one is or isn't the truth of the matter cuz i don't know for sure and neither does anyone cept the parties involved so i just tend to stick to the widely accepted story of what went down and in the end it doesn't really matter to me, all i really know about the situation is that one of the people that i most admired in popular culture is dead and he shouldn't be, i find it hard to have any feelings other than sorrow about it, playing amateur Columbo ain't really my thing. Sorry.

But that's the thing, these aren't stories from an amateur Colombo put out there to confuse wanna be "punks." It's recorded facts by a long time law enforcement officer and PI hired by Courtney to find Kurt. The facts I am referencing are directly from Courtney's mouth and her lawyer.

But if you don't want to investigate a story your commenting on, why even comment?

Edited by Rustycage

Same with Alexander McQueen. He committed suicide the night before his mother's funeral. His mother was the most important person in his life and the night before her funeral he was left alone. WTF? How does that happen? WHO lets that happen? It just makes no sense. Such a volatile spirit, but also SO talented.
Heather Ledger and Amy Winehouse too. The bodyguard finds them. I guess its just life, its just a job. But they seem more important.

Read through Heavier than Heaven he OD all the time. TOTP when they did Teen Spirit. Another time Courtney threw him at his mother like save your son. Hed OD after C went to sleep it was an everyday thing. The junkies he hung out with said he couldnt get enough in the needle and he could take tons. He had serious stomach problem that no one could solve. He had internal organ damage from years of abuse.

Even growing up hed OD in house party toilets.

Everyone knew him, its a joke to say they didnt know. Only junkies thought he was normal and the industry lied to make money off him.

Even his own band mates just wanted him back on the road.

Courtney was promoing her career and having affairs.

They were all in denial.

Edited by wasted

Guest Len B'stard

I dunno man, i've heard stories of all sorts but they're all just stories to me, i wouldn't commit myself to saying one is or isn't the truth of the matter cuz i don't know for sure and neither does anyone cept the parties involved so i just tend to stick to the widely accepted story of what went down and in the end it doesn't really matter to me, all i really know about the situation is that one of the people that i most admired in popular culture is dead and he shouldn't be, i find it hard to have any feelings other than sorrow about it, playing amateur Columbo ain't really my thing. Sorry.

But that's the thing, these aren't stories from an amateur Colombo put out there to confuse wanna be "punks." It's recorded facts by a long time law enforcement officer and PI hired by Courtney to find Kurt. The facts I am referencing are directly from Courtney's mouth and her lawyer.

But if you don't want to investigate a story your commenting on, why even comment?

Wannabe punks, sorry?

it was a passing comment based on widely accepted facts, it didn't occur to me that the only grounds to do that on is a desire to re-open the investigation into his death. Im not interested in conspiracy theories and trying to be a detective based on a handful of documentaries and a few internet webpages, we simply aren't in a position where we can have a decent crack at figuring it out.

Edited by sugaraylen

Nobody seemed to give a shit. Dylan his best friend lived with a dealer bought him the gun. But said Courtney treated him badly.

Ffs he lived in a closet in that big house lol.

Someone who can take 3 times the amount of heroin a normal person and then write a note and pull the trigger must be visibly not looking great.

Axl and Duff seemed to know but with in the band everyone was supporting or scared the money would dry up. Meanwhile they are living in 5 star hotels doing handfuls of random pills.

Wannabe punks, sorry?

it was a passing comment based on widely accepted facts, it didn't occur to me that the only grounds to do that on is a desire to re-open the investigation into his death. Im not interested in conspiracy theories and trying to be a detective based on a handful of documentaries and a few internet webpages, we simply aren't in a position where we can have a decent crack at figuring it out.

They aren't widely accepted facts. It's misinformation. The facts are that he didn't hide from anyone and gave those close to him the place and methods to locate him. You're repeating loosely accepted misinformation. Informing yourself doesn't make you an amateur Colombo, man.

They aren't conspiracy theories based on documentaries. Most of the facts are documented with direct quotes from Courtney herself. Just because you're lazy, don't insult people that take time to investigate things they claim to care about.

Nobody seemed to give a shit. Dylan his best friend lived with a dealer bought him the gun. But said Courtney treated him badly.

Ffs he lived in a closet in that big house lol.

Someone who can take 3 times the amount of heroin a normal person and then write a note and pull the trigger must be visibly not looking great.

Axl and Duff seemed to know but with in the band everyone was supporting or scared the money would dry up. Meanwhile they are living in 5 star hotels doing handfuls of random pills.

Lived in a closet? Where are you pulling this from?

He took several times of a LETHAL dose, not just "3 times a normal dose." He took enough to kill the hardest heroin addicts several times. Then apparently rolled down his sleeve and put his works away then situated himself to kill himself with the shotgun.

Guest Len B'stard

Not widely accepted? I think you'll find it is. And who did i insult? So thats why you're being so tarty here, you feel i've insulted you, well sorry if i did, i certainly didn't mean to but i think you'll those are the widely accepted notions about it, as per just about any respected biography and by the media in general.

What did i say that you found insulting? Amateur Columbo? Was just an expression man, didn't mean nothing rude by it.

It's insulting to professional investigators that have reported the facts. They aren't amateurs. Amateurs would be those that accept the cover of a book and refuse to look into DOCUMENTED facts about the case because of either laziness or a plan refusal to accept that suicide staged murders happen.

Also, just because you believe something and have heard a few repeat the same things does not mean it is the widely accepted version of events. It may have been before the facts came out nearly 20 years ago but that's because of gullible people and an ignorant news media that ran with the typical rock star self destruction story.

You'd be surprised to find out that nearly every single "accepted fact" that you believe has been disproven by actual documented facts.

I have summarized before in another topic much like this one where I posted the complete case study guide. If you'd like, list the main details that you feel have convinced you it is a suicide and I will discuss them. Meanwhile, I will try to search for the topic.

As for the second part of your post, the business side is another motive in the list for homicide, not suicide.

I'm not trying to be snobby about it but I've been following the case inconsistencies since the mid 90's after originally believing the suicide lie and having my mind changed.

Edited by Rustycage

Here's the topic and when I started detailing. On page 6 is when I started pasting the Case manual from the Private Investigator that was hired by Courtney to find Kurt and searched with Dylan. Since you didn't read it then and want a summary now, maybe you can just read that instead. http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/188609-do-you-think-kurt-cobain-was-murdered/page-3#entry3126051

Guest Len B'stard

It's insulting to professional investigators that have reported the facts. They aren't amateurs. Amateurs would be those that accept the cover of a book and refuse to look into DOCUMENTED facts about the case because of either laziness or a plan refusal to accept that suicide staged murders happen.

Also, just because you believe something and have heard a few repeat the same things does not mean it is the widely accepted version of events. It may have been before the facts came out nearly 20 years ago but that's because of gullible people and an ignorant news media that ran with the typical rock star self destruction story.

You'd be surprised to find out that nearly every single "accepted fact" that you believe has been disproven by actual documented facts.

Right, see now you're just asking to be insulted, i dunno how simpler i can put it, i...don't...care. Is it clear enough yet, i reckon all this stuff, these theories, these case studies, these ideas people are full of shit. Are you seriously trying to argue that it isn't widely accepted that Kurt Cobain committed suicide? I mean, we're not talking about "a few" repeating the same thing, i'm talking about what amounts to an across the board wipeout, outside of a bunch of kooks.

Funny isn't it that EVERY fucking celebrity that dies like this and there's some big fuckin' conspiracy everytime. I love how you're all menstural about insult to professional investigators but it never occurs to you how insulting it might be to a dead persons memory or that dead persons family to go gobbing off about facts that you read off the internet and cooking up these really weak theories about their death, since we're getting all fuckin' moral about this shit :lol:

And you are being snobby about it, this big "investigation" you've done, i don't mean to break your heart kid but any nobber with an index finger on a mouse can look it up.

Edited by sugaraylen

all i really know about the situation is that one of the people that i most admired in popular culture is dead and he shouldn't be

You say this to start and now say you don't care.

All you should really say is that you know nothing and don't care enough to find out what happened.