Axl Rose out at London Nightclub

Amir

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, can the guy go out on the town without a bunch of gay Gok Wan wannabes trying to give him fashion and fitness advice? No wonder rock music's in the sad state it is if even a Guns N' Roses forum seems more like a fucking Joan Rivers Oscar runway bitchfest.

There is a jump drive in that index finger ring with CD 2 on it.

article-2306273-19305333000005DC-183_634

That ring on his index finger looks like it would weigh around 5kg

I´m freaking out on that ring he´s wearing in his index! Are there any pics where we can see it with more detail?

He looks exceptionally good in those pictures where he is inside the car.

I doubt there is anyone here who would look that good after a late night (or before it at 50).

He is still a very attractive man, just in a different way than 25 years ago. I like this normal weight look more than the bone skinniness.

He looks exceptionally good in those pictures where he is inside the car.

I doubt there is anyone here who would look that good after a late night (or before it at 50).

He is still a very attractive man, just in a different way than 25 years ago. I like this normal weight look more than the bone skinniness.

Age isn't a excuse as to why Axl's in the shape he's in.

There are numerous rock stars who are either his age or older and their in better shape than Axl.

Didn't realize that's a new hairstyle for Axl... Guess some members of the press are finally getting caught up:

Guns N’ Roses: Lies, Shocking Truths, and Haircuts??!!!!

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/guns-n-roses-lies-shocking-truths-haircuts-180902540.html

Judging from the pages of the U.K.'s Mail Online, there's not a whole lot happening with Guns N' Roses, save for the fact that Axl Rose has been out on the town in London with a bevy of babes and a "short and wavy" hairdo instead of his trademark "long and straight" number.

It's such big news that ol' Axl is pictured no less than seven times sporting the new look. While Axl has never been a Bowie-like chameleon of rock, he also famously wore his hair in cornrows a few years back, and there's been some debate if his hair is really still his or has he had a hair transplant, plugs, or a weave.

But enough of such trivial matters. We're here to report that Guns N' Roses has actually been quite busy, they've just been busy overseas. The band recently wrapped a series of dates in such exotic locales as Australia, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates, and Lebanon, and Axl recently posted a note on the band's official site to thank the fans and opening acts like ZZ Top and Rose Tattoo. And the band has some festival dates in the U.S. coming up, including Rocklahoma in Pryor, Oklahoma, on May 24, River City Rockfest in San Antonio on May 26, and the Governor's Ball in New York on June 8.

If you go to one of these shows, you'll be able to see for yourself if Axl's "new" look is worth all of the fuss.

spl523414_001.jpeg

axls.jpg

Edited by downzy

Just check the comments below...

A good insight into the public opinion on Axl Rose... I'd call that negative publicity.

Why do people think he looks like an ugly woman or a mother with moustache? How creepy women look in those countries, ffs?!

Edited by izzygirl

Not sure why people are so caught up in someone's looks. How it affects my enjoyment of his music is not important. I rarely comment in threads that pertain to the visual aspects of GNR, but whether Axl gains a few pounds or looks a little worse for wear really shouldn't affect how people consider him as an artist. Now his voice on the other hand....

Not sure why people are so caught up in someone's looks. How it affects my enjoyment of his music is not important. I rarely comment in threads that pertain to the visual aspects of GNR, but whether Axl gains a few pounds or looks a little worse for wear really shouldn't affect how people consider him as an artist. Now his voice on the other hand....

Okay so let's discuss music & new songs!

oh. wait...