MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

MSL said that there were talks of a 5 year anniversary re-issue. Now bare with me... is it possible that the reason no recording has been done, could it be... that for the last five years Axl has working on giving CD a proper Mixing and Mastering for the re-issue? Tediously tinkering in his studio with every dynamic of every layer of sound. He didn't seem happy with the release... could it be?

Knowing Axl... I'd say it's a possibility. He might still be mixing OMG for all we know. :)

Nothing Axl has said in any interview indicates he's gone back to work on any of it, he hasn't revamped the songs live, which is sometimes a sign of wanting to revamp a song at some point.

If he wasn't proud of the songs, he would've had another album out by now.

MSL said that there were talks of a 5 year anniversary re-issue.

Just want to make a quick correction. What I said was that there had been recent articles about the album's five year anniversary coming up and I wondered if the album would be put back in print (it's been out of print domestically for years). I did not say there were talks of a 5 year anniversary re-issue.

Carry on.

I think we all kinda figured that they would though at some point, the multiple covers, the talk etc. Maybe they will, maybe they won't

MSL podcast of April 9th is really cool n interesting. He along friend Hitman are our big hope for the news!!

They review a little about remixes of If the World, Shacklers, This I Love ( blast much better than album version in their opinion) , a gothic Better, Better gone, DJ soloa Ballad of death and Me and More, Going down ( new apng aignwd by Tommy- rated A) and an On My God that sounds incomplete not finish product now.

STREAMING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZ4vU3cfrI

Check by yourselves how they got to listen this stuff etc etc. Best news deserves a good listen!!

Edited by rosesforcure

Has any music released under the GN'R banner ever had a re-issue, or re-master?

It is a good way to raise ca$h.

No remasters on a large scale, only Audiophile Gold discs for Appetite, Lies and the Illusions with a new mastering. I'd like Deluxe editions with demos and instrumental mixes. I would give them so much money for the Estranged Instrumental instead of this glitchy rough tape we have. I don't think the albums could benefit a remaster, though. Edited by EvH

Has any music released under the GN'R banner ever had a re-issue, or re-master?

It is a good way to raise ca$h.

No remasters on a large scale, only Audiophile Gold discs for Appetite, Lies and the Illusions with a new mastering. I'd like Deluxe editions with demos and instrumental mixes. I would give them so much money for the Estranged Instrumental instead of this glitchy rough tape we have. I don't think the albums could benefit a remaster, though.

And, although it was not on the released soundtrack (the one you can buy on cd), a redone version of SCOM did play during the Big Daddy movie. Was it over the end credits maybe? Can't recall just now.