MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

I am still waiting for Axl's autobiography MSL claimed he had in his possession. MSL also claimed that he had uploaded it to a harddrive in china. He also claimed that he would bring the real story of the 'making of chinese democracy'. MSL did not do any of these things. Consequentially He should be a person everyone should ignore.

Some of you guys act like you would suck MSL's dick for any info, jesus, get a fuckin grip on yourself, its pathetic...the really only time leaks were valid is when axl had been MIA forever and the Hammerstein Shows were coming up and leaks were popping up, then they were HUGE, i mean at least you have a band thats touring, even though NONSTOP touring, they are playing, and who knows what will happen...but you guys are just as pathetic as MSL, there you go i said it, fuck the world!

What grown man dedicates his life to getting leaks and waving them around to teenage fans like waving a bag of crack over a crackheads face, and then dont give them shit...who gives a fuck..

Edited by Birk

Tomb Raider -
The idea was to possibly relaunch Chinese in conjunction with the US tour in 2011. For whatever reason, it never happened. Now, years later, the tracks from the bonus disc are starting to float around amongst some collectors. I do not believe there is any intention to release the tracks at this time. The plan seems to be to focus on the next album, not a reissue of Chinese. The ship on that sailed long ago.
Ashba Love -
The admin of this website has already confirmed that the tracks are legitimate and not fan made. Please take your false accusations elsewhere. There is a thread in Attitude where you can lie about me all you want. Discussion & News is not the place for it. Thanks.

i don't believe they are false accusations. ron was asked about leaks. and ron said leaks are lies from weirdos looking for 15 seconds of attention. it's a direct quote from ron in his latest interview about leaks. this makes me believe the chidem remix leaks are lies from those looking for seconds of attention.

Guest bellastar2355

and yet the admin of this site listened to the tracks and confirmed they are not fan made.

so do we trust ron, who hasn't heard them, wasn't specifically asked about them, and couldn't give a fuck one way or the other . . . or do we trust the dude that runs this website?

So do we trust a man who is actually in the band, or someone who runs a website?

I'm so confused right now :question::question::question:

and yet the admin of this site listened to the tracks and confirmed they are not fan made.

so do we trust ron, who hasn't heard them, wasn't specifically asked about them, and couldn't give a fuck one way or the other . . . or do we trust the dude that runs this website?

So do we trust a man who is actually in the band, or someone who runs a website?

I'm so confused right now :question::question::question:

i'm confused too. i don't know who to trust.

if anyone knows about leaks and new music it's ron. ron's a member of the band. you know, ron's in th know. ron doesn't bullshit fans. and it's clearly documented what ron says about leaks and new music for 2013. ron says they are lies from weirdos looking for attention. i trust ron.

if anyone knows about leaks and new music it's ron. ron's a member of the band. you know, ron's in th know. ron doesn't bullshit fans. and it's clearly documented what ron says about leaks and new music for 2013. ron says they are lies from weirdos looking for attention. i trust ron.

All he knows are upcoming live dates. Going in the studio is up to Axl. GnR haven't released anything new in 5 years, the DVD is probably the first step towards whether or not they're going to put new music out. Putting a live video out usually means the band's going to be taking a long break or working on something at the time. In this case, hard to say, better off asking the magic 8 ball...

Sure I said that I thought they weren't fanmade - however I never said that they sounded like something that was ready to be released this year.

Ron saying that the Chinese Remix album is "a lie" (I haven't heard or read this quote, so I don't know what the exact phrasing was) should probably be taken as there being no plans for a remix album being released in future. These are some remixes Brain made as far as we know. Nothing more. There's no evidence to suggest that this material ever got the green light or was even planned for a release.

I don't see what Ron's said as contradicting anything I've said, so I'd appreciate if I wasn't dragged into this in this manner.

LOL!! All hail Ron!!

Some of you guys act like you would suck MSL's dick for any info, jesus, get a fuckin grip on yourself, its pathetic...the really only time leaks were valid is when axl had been MIA forever and the Hammerstein Shows were coming up and leaks were popping up, then they were HUGE, i mean at least you have a band thats touring, even though NONSTOP touring, they are playing, and who knows what will happen...but you guys are just as pathetic as MSL, there you go i said it, fuck the world!

What grown man dedicates his life to getting leaks and waving them around to teenage fans like waving a bag of crack over a crackheads face, and then dont give them shit...who gives a fuck..

The first line. Maybe this is MSL's plan all along.. heheh..

LOL!! All hail Ron!!

All hail Ron.. da-doo-Ron-ron..

Edited by vaida

Haha so desperately trying to get credit and attention for something you claim to have but no one else can hear. :awesomeface:

Sure I said that I thought they weren't fanmade

:takethat:

• 3 months later...

MSL has not been responsible for these leaks. The people who were responsible were dealing with 4 of MSL's 11/12 tracks, we've got all there was to get from that particular group.

Well, if I ever said MSL was full of shit, I publically take it back right here.

He hasn't really said anything about that supposed list of songs from before (Cuban Skies?) but he's insisted he has this remix album and from the stuff that has popped up, he wasn't lying. He had this shit and it's exactly like they described.

So of the 12 he has, we now also have Going Down, Blood in the Water, Better Gone, Better Acoustic and Better DJ.

So that leaves Ballad of Death, Mi Amor, This I Love, Shackler's Revenge Remix, If The World Remix, Oh My God Remix, and Silkworms.

Only possible songs with new Axl vocals are Silkworms and This I Love. And both are songs we've already heard. So yeah, it IS exciting...but a letdown as well, cause honestly, there's nothing NEW here.

Well, if I ever said MSL was full of shit, I publically take it back right here.

He hasn't really said anything about that supposed list of songs from before (Cuban Skies?) but he's insisted he has this remix album and from the stuff that has popped up, he wasn't lying. He had this shit and it's exactly like they described.

So of the 12 he has, we now also have Going Down, Blood in the Water, Better Gone, Better Acoustic and Better DJ.

So that leaves Ballad of Death, Mi Amor, This I Love, Shackler's Revenge Remix, If The World Remix, Oh My God Remix, and Silkworms.

Only possible songs with new Axl vocals are Silkworms and This I Love. And both are songs we've already heard. So yeah, it IS exciting...but a letdown as well, cause honestly, there's nothing NEW here.

This is an accurate assessment of what's on the disc.

I confirmed some time ago that MSL had the songs he said he has. Of those tracks, Going Down and the new TiL (really high vocal track) are probably the picks. Silkworms isn't mixed very well, neither is Oh My God. I recall the If The World remix had "We Will Rock You" style claps as well in it. I only heard short snippets, so this is all I can base an opinion off though.

It will still be cool to hear all this stuff, but as you've pointed out - most of them are remixes with the original vocal tracks. Better than nothing though, so I'm looking forward to the next round.

• 2 months later...

He is absolutely fucken bonkers... He thinks this forum is damaging to the band... Does he even have an iota of the damage he has done to the band by distributing copyrighted, un-released material? Gee I wonder which evil Axl would prefer....

He is absolutely fucken bonkers... He thinks this forum is damaging to the band... Does he even have an iota of the damage he has done to the band by distributing copyrighted, un-released material? Gee I wonder which evil Axl would prefer....

Very debatable. I think CD would have never come out if it wasn't for the leaks.