worst song ever ???

fred_carston

You all suck.

to each their own, i honestly cant understand how anybody can enjoy that song though. It sounds like it feels so important but there's nothing interesting or moving about it at all. fuck that song

Electric Feel is the only good thing MGMT ever did

Bruce Springbean only has about 6 good songs on his last album, imho.

here is my short review:

Wrecking Ball has about 6 good songs on it including the title track and We Take Care Of Our Own. Land Of Hopes And Dreams is not one of them-- this recording lacks the life and passion of the 'Live In NY' ('02) rendering. I dislike Jack Of All Trades and Rocky Ground in particular. Other clunkers disappoint. Faves are We Are Alive and Death To My Hometown, and the stompin' American Land, they capture the imagination quite well.

**1/2 out of 5

Anything by U2, Bozo the Paddy Christ really gets on my thruppenny bits.

Why if I may ask? An excellent band IMO until the year 2000 hit and Bono became the self righteous know it all he is now and they started putting out generic pap for radio listeners and people with no other discernable taste in music (see die hard fans of the Foo Fighters and Linkin Park)

Why if I may ask? An excellent band IMO until the year 2000 hit and Bono became the self righteous know it all he is now and they started putting out generic pap for radio listeners and people with no other discernable taste in music (see die hard fans of the Foo Fighters and Linkin Park)

Why do you have to ask this? For once I agree with him musically. U2 is awful.

System of a Down has made a few that'd be up there for me.

But I'll go with "Try" by Pink. I realize that it's really just another shitty pop song and there's no reason to hate it to the extent that I do, but I fucking do. I hear it all the time when I'm at the dining hall (I'm there for like a combined hour a day and I still hear this song at least five times a week). That whole "inspirational" thing or whatever the fuck it is it has going on makes me want to throw up. It's so damn bad and cringe-worthy.

Why do you have to ask this? For once I agree with him musically. U2 is awful.
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!