Slash summer tour dates, 2013

The Linguini Occurrence

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash usually does GA. All my shows except at the Borgata in Atlantic City, NJ were GA. And those are certainly the better ones. Seats are nice because I don't have to stand the whole day, but the crowds aren't as rowdy and into the show when seats become involved.

Anyone know how many dates he plans on doing? I'm hoping he does one in the NY area as I'd love to see him again, as I assume this would be the last time I get to for awhile since he's probably going back to do a new album soon.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

Very cool about the Boston date. I'm really hoping they add a NY/NJ one, but they are running out of days in July! I would say its weird that they'd do Boston and not many other East Coast dates, but I could think that since they missed Boston last September maybe this is their way to make it up?

I could think that since they missed Boston last September maybe this is their way to make it up?

Yeah I never quite understood what happened there when Slash said after last August's Boston show that he would be back in the fall, didn't quite make sense to me that he would want to come back so soon.

Yeah, those were weird dates last year. I saw him in NJ in August, the night after he played in Boston, and I figured that'd be the last time I saw him for awhile. Then he played NY the next month, so I obviously went to see him then. I remember following whether he'd be playing Boston again, because people that went to that show said he'd be back very soon (I assume he meant in that next batch of dates was with the NY one) and he was seemingly back in the area, at least he was back in the tri-state area. I believe he played New Hampshire in that run with the NY date, so maybe that was the show he meant since its kind of close to Boston? I know at the time people figured that was the show he meant, which would make sense since he didn't play NJ again but played NY which was just as close, so maybe the NH one was the same for Boston, far but within distance for those people.

Who knows. Either way, he's back again in Boston and has yet to announce a show for NY or NJ yet. So we're even now! Although I really hope he adds one in NY and NJ, and again it seems weird just to have Boston up there and nothing else really on the East Coast.

The remaining dates in July that are open:

July 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 18, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

If he doesn't announce a NY/NJ date, it looks like Bethlehem is the easiest for me.

I kind of wish he would say how many more dates they are adding since I'd like to know when I'm buying tickets.

MeanBone
Nightrain
Ghost

Standing In The Sun
Mr Brownstone
Back From Cali

Serial Killer
Nothing To say
Gotten
Bad Rain
Dr Alibi (Todd Kerns)
You're Crazy (Todd Kerns)
Rocket Queen
No More Heroes
Starlight
Anastasia
You're A Lie

Slither

(Todd Kerns)

philippines%20(20).jpgrock3

Edited by Slash2baz

• 3 weeks later...

If he doesn't announce a NY/NJ date, it looks like Bethlehem is the easiest for me.

I kind of wish he would say how many more dates they are adding since I'd like to know when I'm buying tickets.

I was holding out just like you for NY/Nj show but decided to bite the bullet after reading this was gonna be a short run of us dates b4 myles heads off w/ AB thru the end of the year

I was holding out just like you for NY/Nj show but decided to bite the bullet after reading this was gonna be a short run of us dates b4 myles heads off w/ AB thru the end of the year

Yup. I'm gonna do the same. Its been awhile since they've announced dates and since they haven't announced in awhile and seeing that he's playing pretty much every other day, I'm thinking this is it. Talking with my friends this week and figuring out how many PA tickets to buy. An hour-hour and a half away isn't a hard drive, and seeing as this could be my last Slash show in probably at least a year, I don't have a problem with that at all.

Yup. I'm gonna do the same. Its been awhile since they've announced dates and since they haven't announced in awhile and seeing that he's playing pretty much every other day, I'm thinking this is it. Talking with my friends this week and figuring out how many PA tickets to buy. An hour-hour and a half away isn't a hard drive, and seeing as this could be my last Slash show in probably at least a year, I don't have a problem with that at all.

With this being the 6th time I saw these guys, itsafe to say I think it's well worth the trip.....lol

It will be my 7th Slash and Myles show. Absolutely worth it!

Also, guess today was literally the wrong day to call it. I'll still probably do Bethlehem, but new dates listed on Slash online after weeks of nothing. As usual with Slash, just enough that there still could be a NY date. I wish he would say when he's done announcing.

July 1 - Atlantic City, NJ

July 12 - Dallas, Texas

It will be my 7th Slash and Myles show. Absolutely worth it!

Also, guess today was literally the wrong day to call it. I'll still probably do Bethlehem, but new dates listed on Slash online after weeks of nothing. As usual with Slash, just enough that there still could be a NY date. I wish he would say when he's done announcing.

July 1 - Atlantic City, NJ

July 12 - Dallas, Texas

Yeah, if he were to add a NYC show I'd probably add that to my itinerary - BTW, here's where I got the quote from above about July being it for this year:

Let’s talk ‘Apocalyptic Love.’ It’s been a huge success, and I understand you’re going to be going back out? Myles Kennedy apparently has a little window with his Alter Bridge stuff that’s going on, so you’re going to go back out on the road and do some dates.

Yeah, we were out there for a long time. The album came out last May, I think it was, and we started touring in March, and so we toured all the way up until March of this year. Then we took a break and now we’re going to go out and do an Asia tour in May, it’s a pretty quick tour, there’s only, like, four shows, and then in July one last run in the U.S. and then that’s it for the rest of the year. Myles is going to do Alter Bridge, I’m working on new material for the next record, and then next year we’ll convene and record another record.