Loved it. Dave was great. Funny Axl reference. Neil eloquent as expected and I understood exactly what alex was saying.

I don't give RRHF much creedence, but they seemed to be happy about it, so cool, eh?

Edited by Orsys

:lol: Alex's speech. Their speeches were so fitting for each other (Neil's proper, borderline pretentious speech, Geddy's down-to-earth speech, and Alex's nonsense speech). I'm so proud of Rush. And Dave's speech was awesome, too. Very cool performance of 2112 Overture.

I heard that ~80% of the audience was Rush fans. :lol:

They were inducted in the Canadian Rock Hall of Fame, so it's about time for the US to get on board.

No offense to Canada, but who else is in there? The Guess Who? Neil Young? And who else?

http://canadianmusichalloffame.ca/inductees/

Probably will recognize at least a few names.

I knew Bryan Adams and Shania would be there!

What's been going on with Avril, haven't heard anything about her in a while.

She just released a new song, "Here's To Never Growing Up."

They were inducted in the Canadian Rock Hall of Fame, so it's about time for the US to get on board.

No offense to Canada, but who else is in there? The Guess Who? Neil Young? And who else?

I knew Bryan Adams and Shania would be there!

What's been going on with Avril, haven't heard anything about her in a while.

She just released a new song, "Here's To Never Growing Up."

Cool, thanks, I'll have to check it out.

Actually it's the Music Hall of Fame, not exclusive to just rock. It also includes country music, which is why Shania is in there. :wub:

Used to love me some April Wine in my younger days.

But what the hell can we do to get Loverboy REMOVED from the Canadian HOF?!!! :tongue2:

I'm not even comfortable with Triumph being there.

I've no doubt The Tragically Hip will eventually find their way there though. I'd say a bunch of the 90s bands are probably one comeback away from getting in there, Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth, Tea Party... It could happen. Maybe not all of them, but at least one or two.

Edited by moreblack