Bleeding Me (Metallica)

Vincent Vega

Guest Len B'stard

Miser, for fuckssake man, grow up, you're so hilairious :lol: I make that comment and you run off like a whiney little girl making a topic having a go at punk fans, i mean just get a grip, you're such a sensitive little tart and to be honest it just encourages me so please, grow man, thats alls i'm saying, just grow, whats the point in asking for an opinion when you're gonna get tarty when it's not the one you want, i mean it's a yay or nay thing, maybe you shouldn't called the topic "fans of the metallica song Bleeding Me, please congregate here" but thats not what you did, you asked for an opinion and you got one.

Would you like another? You're a cunt :lol: Thank you!

Miser, for fuckssake man, grow up, you're so hilairious :lol: I make that comment and you run off like a whiney little girl making a topic having a go at punk fans, i mean just get a grip, you're such a sensitive little tart and to be honest it just encourages me so please, grow man, thats alls i'm saying, just grow, whats the point in asking for an opinion when you're gonna get tarty when it's not the one you want, i mean it's a yay or nay thing, maybe you shouldn't called the topic "fans of the metallica song Bleeding Me, please congregate here" but thats not what you did, you asked for an opinion and you got one.

No, man, it's more I just dislike you and your bullshit.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah...and what? :lol:

You're just as big a cunt as I am but in different ways. Where I'm attention seeking, you're self indulgent and self important and it's like a rambling novel every time you post a thread, throwing "y'know" and British slang every other word. You're just as much a gimmick here as I am.

Edited by Vincent Vega

Guest Len B'stard

You're just as big a cunt as I am but in different ways. Where I'm attention seeking, you're self indulgent and self important and it's like a rambling novel every time you post a thread, throwing "y'know" and British slang every other word. You're just as much a gimmick here as I am.

No i meant yeah and what as in you dont like me, well what about it?

No i meant yeah and what as in you dont like me, well what about it?

Whatever you make it of it. Are you going to threaten me again....?