Best hard rock band of the '70s?

Vincent Vega

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough to pick a favourite, but of that list, I listen to Deep Purple most now. Queen, Heart, some Rolling Stones.

Child in Time is still my go to song - very loud, after a horrible, stress filled, depressing day. Works every time.

BUT I think during the 70s Led Zeppelin was huge.

Edited by Orsys

The Stones are not even close to being hard rock...... more R&B then anything...you may want to change the title of your thread to remove "hard" and just say rock.......

If your talking hard rock bands and basing only on their 70's albums I would have to vote for Led Zep but the Stones are my favorite band of all time and I would pick them for overall catalog.

JMO but I think the Stones catalog from 67-80 is just as strong as Led Zeps catalog 69-80 catalog. LZIII, Precense and ITTOD have their share of filler as do the Stones later 70's albums.......

If you compare the Stones best to Led Zeps best albums they both created stellar music..........and I am a big fan of both bands