Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Halestorm "Here's To Us" Featuring Slash & Myles + guests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Slash2baz

Slash2baz

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • 02-June 05

Funny, this song was released a couple of days before "Lock N' Load" but Slash & Myles recorded their parts back in August 2012 during the last US tour.
The song is called "Here's To Us". Already on the regular edition of "The Strange Case Of..." album.
The "new" version is featuring Slash, Brent Smith, Myles Kennedy, James Michael, Tylor Connolly, David Drainman, & Maria Brink and is available on the Deluxe edition of the album.

Listen to the song below:

The Strange Case Of… (Deluxe CD) - April.16th

Available now, pick up the deluxe edition of "The Strange Case Of..." featuring bonus tracks!

Tracklist:
1. Love Bites [So Do I]
2. Mz. Hyde
3. I Miss The Misery
4. Freak Like Me
5. Beautiful With You
6. In Your Room
7. Break In
8. Rock Show
9. Daughters Of Darkness
10. You Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing
11. American Boys
12. Here's To Us
13. Don’t Know How To Stop [Bonus Track]
14. Private Parts (feat. James Michael of Sixx: A.M.) [Bonus Track]
15. Hate It When You See Me Cry [Bonus Track]
16. Here’s To Us [Guest Version]

Slashfrance.net

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,567 posts
  • 03-April 03

cool, didn't even know they'd done this. Loved the song since last year.

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • 14-March 13

i enjoyed the added guitar parts but the added vocalists did nothing for me

jmapelian

jmapelian

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,305 posts
  • 22-February 06

It's funny, i saw Halestorm had a deluxe CD come out recently and saw the song listing and had no idea slash and myles among others were on this song.  the solo and outro were great but I agree the added vocalists did nothing for me, maybe because there were so many :tongue2: ..........though I saw Halestorm @electricfactory inDecember and they were great live.  they had no opener, played and 1hr+ stripped down acoustic/piano set - after 20 min break - played 1:15+ plugged in set - and I'd say they were as tight as slash's band is, just spot on every song 

abw1987

abw1987

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • 05-September 04

It's funny, i saw Halestorm had a deluxe CD come out recently and saw the song listing and had no idea slash and myles among others were on this song.  the solo and outro were great but I agree the added vocalists did nothing for me, maybe because there were so many :tongue2: ..........though I saw Halestorm @electricfactory inDecember and they were great live.  they had no opener, played and 1hr+ stripped down acoustic/piano set - after 20 min break - played 1:15+ plugged in set - and I'd say they were as tight as slash's band is, just spot on every song 

I was there!  Truly an awesome show.  I'm still undecided about Halestorm.  Their vocals and drums are excellent, but the lyrics and guitar leave something to be desired.  However, their live show is great.

So burn it down
Discover the dusk of your day has reached its dawn

http://www.marktremonti.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users