Halestorm "Here's To Us" Featuring Slash & Myles + guests

Slash2baz

Funny, this song was released a couple of days before "Lock N' Load" but Slash & Myles recorded their parts back in August 2012 during the last US tour.
The song is called "Here's To Us". Already on the regular edition of "The Strange Case Of..." album.
The "new" version is featuring Slash, Brent Smith, Myles Kennedy, James Michael, Tylor Connolly, David Drainman, & Maria Brink and is available on the Deluxe edition of the album.

Listen to the song below:

The Strange Case Of… (Deluxe CD) - April.16th

Available now, pick up the deluxe edition of "The Strange Case Of..." featuring bonus tracks!

Tracklist:
1. Love Bites [so Do I]
2. Mz. Hyde
3. I Miss The Misery
4. Freak Like Me
5. Beautiful With You
6. In Your Room
7. Break In
8. Rock Show
9. Daughters Of Darkness
10. You Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing
11. American Boys
12. Here's To Us
13. Don’t Know How To Stop [bonus Track]
14. Private Parts (feat. James Michael of Sixx: A.M.) [bonus Track]
15. Hate It When You See Me Cry [bonus Track]
16. Here’s To Us [Guest Version]

It's funny, i saw Halestorm had a deluxe CD come out recently and saw the song listing and had no idea slash and myles among others were on this song. the solo and outro were great but I agree the added vocalists did nothing for me, maybe because there were so many :tongue2: ..........though I saw Halestorm @electricfactory inDecember and they were great live. they had no opener, played and 1hr+ stripped down acoustic/piano set - after 20 min break - played 1:15+ plugged in set - and I'd say they were as tight as slash's band is, just spot on every song

• 3 weeks later...

It's funny, i saw Halestorm had a deluxe CD come out recently and saw the song listing and had no idea slash and myles among others were on this song. the solo and outro were great but I agree the added vocalists did nothing for me, maybe because there were so many :tongue2: ..........though I saw Halestorm @electricfactory inDecember and they were great live. they had no opener, played and 1hr+ stripped down acoustic/piano set - after 20 min break - played 1:15+ plugged in set - and I'd say they were as tight as slash's band is, just spot on every song

I was there! Truly an awesome show. I'm still undecided about Halestorm. Their vocals and drums are excellent, but the lyrics and guitar leave something to be desired. However, their live show is great.