To Those Who Workout/Jog, Which GNR Songs Do You Use A Lot?

ChristmasFnatic

For me:

Paradise City(good for lifting and cardio!)

Better

Scraped

Rocket Queen

SCoM(cuz it means something to me emotionally thus I can find energy in this song)

Garden of Eden

Get in the Ring

Pretty Tied Up(good for cardio)
Locomotive(good for cardio)

I once worked out and just played the whole AFD album... which worked out fine...

I go running quite a lot so I listen to a variety of music, not all guns.

It does tend to be more live tracks from concerts that i've been to. I listen to more studio tracks when Im driving. Not really sure why it ends up like that.

I just got back from a run an hour ago and I had on Dead Flowers, Better, Anything Goes and some Iron Maiden. You could be mine started, but I was kinda fucked by this stage to get into it properly :lol:

In my car I got a mix CD of my own version of the Greatest Hits. Loving Coma and YCMB for driving.

I run everyday in a very intense level. When I don't use shows and skip the slow songs, I tend to listen to:

- AFD almost as a whole

- Quick UYI I songs

- Locomotive, YCBM

- Hair Of The Dog, IDCAY, DATF

- OMG

- Shackler's, IRS

Jogging is running at a moderate pace for a longer distance and/or time frame for exercise.

I always go with bad apples dead horse coma right next door to hell. All of appetite, and cd, shacklers, better, scraped, rhiad irs and sorry

You used the word exercise. What is this?

Jogging is running at a moderate pace for a longer distance and/or time frame for exercise.

I always go with bad apples dead horse coma right next door to hell. All of appetite, and cd, shacklers, better, scraped, rhiad irs and sorry

ex·er·cise
/ˈeksərˌsīz/
Noun
Activity requiring physical effort, carried out esp. to sustain or improve health and fitness.
Verb
Use or apply (a faculty, right, or process).
Synonyms
noun. practice - drill - training verb. practise - train - drill - practice

:rofl-lol:

Rocky soundtrack all the way for me. :lol:

Right on! No kidding, but I do listen to (action) soundtracks mostly when I jog. When I slow down to walk, I do put on Guns a lot (Estranged, Sorry, Madagascar, Prostitute, Catcher, ...) to blow off some steam and sing along (when nobody's around of course). :)

Edited by Bumblefeet

It's so Easy and Nightrain (Live Era version) are the only guns songs on my "gym-playlist"... but if I'm in a particular mood for Guns music while working out I just start with It's so Easy on Appetite and let it roll from there or skip Since I don't have you on TSI

the Chinese and UYI stuff has too many layers for ipod earphones for my taste =P