9/11 Inside Job?

ManetsBR

Well, the owner of the World Trade Center took out an insurance policy on September 10th, 2001.

Was it very different to the policy that was in place the day prior?

People want to believe that every major event in human history was some sort of a conspiracy.

As for 9/11, I guess it's more exciting to think that it was some inside conspiracy by the US than if it was just bad guys doing something evil.

The thing people forget about is that if this was an inside job, the amount of people that would have to keep it "secret" is staggering. One legit person blowing the lid off the conspiracy would be an instant millionaire, thousands of people could sue the government for billions of dollars.

There is no bigfoot, reptilian people don't rule the world, and 9/11 wasn't an inside job. But I conspiracy theories are fun.

• Like 1

Who remembers that crazy one about the NSA analysing, and recording not only the phone calls, and text messages of American citizens, but citizens all over the world including German Chancellor Angela Merkel?

Oh-ho-ho, better bring your tinfoil sombrero to the next UFO conference, there, Fox Mulder. :monkey:

• Like 1

Who remembers that crazy one about the NSA analysing, and recording not only the phone calls, and text messages of American citizens, but citizens all over the world including German Chancellor Angela Merkel?

Oh-ho-ho, better bring your tinfoil sombrero to the next UFO conference, there, Fox Mulder. :monkey:

In this regard, I urge anyone to watch this documentary by frontline featuring NSA employees, Senators, Press,... everyone involved in the leaks leading up to Edward Snowden:

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKab5L0LuSc

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0fld60gTGM

In this regard, I urge anyone to watch this documentary by frontline featuring NSA employees, Senators, Press,... everyone involved in the leaks leading up to Edward Snowden:

Part 1

Part 2

Can you give me the 30 second version?

I haven't read up on this shit in a while, but like I wouldn't be surprised if it was an inside job.

I mean like, didn't some fireman basically admit that they pulled that one tower in a controlled demolition and then backtrack later? Not one of the twin towers. The little one. I forget. But it basically just fell out of nowhere.

I seriously believe it was an inside job.

I'm glad I wasn't around here this past 9/11.....seriously, what kind of person would bring this up on 9/11?

There was another thread that was more commemorative, one of the mods decided this one would serve better for the 9/11 'conspiracy' theories.

Also, 9/11 is the time when questions are yet again asked about what went down, I don't take the 9/11 report seriously and find the official explanation of what went down seriously lacking in credibility. There wouldn't be a truther movement with so many legitimate architects questioning the twin towers' collapsing due to impact of a plane (a first in human history) if there wasn't reason to doubt it.

• Like 1

Part 1

Part 2

Haha, I'm probably the only person who watched it on this forum.

So the original "NSA Spy Machine" was actually...benign, and didn't record names, or anything unethical. In fact, no one was using the damn thing -- it was an afterthought. It was the passion project of three nerds back in the sixties who later quit the NSA (in 2001) once Cheney's thugs got ahold of it, rewired it, and made it the evil apparatus it is today.

Whack!

Not inside job in crazy conspiracy way.

But if you go back the Bush family were at one point friends with Bin Laden family. Bush and Osama used to party in the paddling pool. Osama just went haywire and became the black sheep of the family. He was really just trying to prove himself on an ideological level to be better, to his family. He was just rebellious kid.

Then you have al Qaeda which many people think of as a bunch of uneducated peasants in the desert. But really in the UK where the terrorists who flew the planes were trained (yes I mean yes) the leaders are middle class semi legit business men, family men. It's a fundamentalist ideological war run by western educated idiots. It's like Tony Soprano wanting to go to old country, have a real experience. After experiencing the west and having their daughters defiled by Eminem kids they go fundamental and it's profitable. It's a racket in the end. The the roots and wherewithal to do 9/11 start in the west, in the US, in the UK. We go over to other countries and pole them with sticks and act like they are all peasants, but a lot are educated and rich and they get pissed if you fuck with their paper.