Smartphones

vulgar

Which is the best OS?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It kills me to know that Apple fans think they're doing the right thing.

I'm doing the right thing to have an iPhone, feel free to tell me why I'm doing the wrong thing.

Last time I checked I had my complete iTunes library on my phone, it's in sync with my MacBook so my calendars, photos and spreadsheets are all linked perfectly.

I listen to music, browse the web, make calls, text and email on it in that order.

I don't need apps or open source operating system. That's for geeks and developers. I swear half the people that complain about iOS lockdown only say it to defend their horrifically shit phone running Android from 4 years ago.

iTunes was dreadful last time I checked. Does having low quality music files not bother you? It would me.

I only ever notice a quality difference when I use shit headphones, when I use my decent Sony headphones I don't have any complaints.

On a headphone related point, why are Apple in ear headphones so expensive when they're absolutely crap sound quality?

It kills me to know that Apple fans think they're doing the right thing.

I'm doing the right thing to have an iPhone, feel free to tell me why I'm doing the wrong thing.

Last time I checked I had my complete iTunes library on my phone, it's in sync with my MacBook so my calendars, photos and spreadsheets are all linked perfectly.

I listen to music, browse the web, make calls, text and email on it in that order.

I don't need apps or open source operating system. That's for geeks and developers. I swear half the people that complain about iOS lockdown only say it to defend their horrifically shit phone running Android from 4 years ago.

iTunes was dreadful last time I checked. Does having low quality music files not bother you? It would me.

I only ever notice a quality difference when I use shit headphones, when I use my decent Sony headphones I don't have any complaints.

On a headphone related point, why are Apple in ear headphones so expensive when they're absolutely crap sound quality?

Well that same system can be applied to any Apple device.

If you didn't have iTunes you would be able to do all you've just said on any other device for a lot cheaper.

You can even do it with some Android phones already although it's a little fiddly.

I agree there, the iPod was the best thing Apple ever did.

And now sadly they are discontinuing the Classic :( . I've had my 80GB classic since '08, and I was planning on getting the 120GB or 160GB version at some point.... now I'll have to buy used, maybe there will be some NOS available for a few months. I don't want the iTouch.

From the 4 to the one we're at now, what actual substantial difference is there from one iphone to the other? The answer is fuck all, so whats the point?

Bigger screen on the 5 and even bigger still on the 6.

oooh, an extra 5mm of screen, well shit in my grandmothers pinny, I'm off to go get one then :lol:

From the 4 to the one we're at now, what actual substantial difference is there from one iphone to the other? The answer is fuck all, so whats the point?

Which I think is a step in the wrong direction -_-

The iPhone 4/4S is the perfect size, I'm all for them making it thinner but if I wanted a mini tablet I'd buy one! The move to bigger phones baffles me.

• Like 1

The iPhone 4/4S is the perfect size, I'm all for them making it thinner but if I wanted a mini tablet I'd buy one! The move to bigger phones baffles me.

I much prefer my 5 to the 4/4S. The increase in size doesn't make it more cumbersome at all. It's like the difference between normal telly and widescreen.

oooh, an extra 5mm of screen, well shit in my grandmothers pinny, I'm off to go get one then :lol:
Get fucked Marigold! <_< You're only jealous. :lol:

I much prefer my 5 to the 4/4S. The increase in size doesn't make it more cumbersome at all. It's like the difference between normal telly and widescreen.

Get fucked Marigold! <_< You're only jealous. :lol:

Im entitled to be, i lost that much in foreskin the day i was born, probably why i've always been such a grumpy bastard :lol:

iPhone 4 didn't have Siri, iPhone 4s didn't have AirDrop. iPhone 5/5c don't have the thumbprint ID that the iPhone 5s does.

So fuck all of any real use then, apart from airdrop. Siri is the biggest load of bollocks ever, who actually uses that? :lol:

Ok? I was just explaining the differences apart from screen size. I use Siri all the time. I don't use AirDrop.

iPhone 4 didn't have Siri, iPhone 4s didn't have AirDrop. iPhone 5/5c don't have the thumbprint ID that the iPhone 5s does.

So fuck all of any real use then, apart from airdrop. Siri is the biggest load of bollocks ever, who actually uses that? :lol:

Ok? I was just explaining the differences apart from screen size. I use Siri all the time. I don't use AirDrop.

Yes and i was commenting on your explanation, you seem slightly confused, is everything alright? Apologies if i offended you sir.

Edited by Lennie Godber

Yes and i was commenting on your explanation, you seem slightly confused, is everything alright? Apologies if i offended you sir.

You seem to have lost a step since you came back.

Just returned home from NYC last night. Saw the lineup for the new iPhone 6's in person. Insanity. There must have been at least a couple thousand people lined up at 59th and Park Ave waiting to buy the new iPhone the day it came out. Apparently there's a news report that someone took a shit while in line and left it there. Also overheard someone at the airport telling a security guard that there were very few iPhone plus's available, meaning a lot of those people waited in line for nothing. :D