Axl Rose 40 minutes before the Tokyo show Dec/2012

Angeles_

Holy shit, what an awful glimpse into a miserable life that was. Ugh! He just looks so thoroughly fucking MISERABLE. What a sour puss. And who can blame him? He's in some isolated weird club in Japan full of Brazilians or some other South Americans. And all these weirdos and creeps are fawning all over him, and there are NO hot girls. And the club is tacky and ugly and playing shitty music and it's fucking empty. Beta hovering over his shoulder the whole time. Some poor Japanese woman (translator?) sitting next to him with a stone blank stare on her face while he sits there and SCOWLS. Jesus.

And if this was indeed 40 minutes before he was supposed to hit the stage, no wonder the show started 2 hours late and I missed my train. Roppongi is nowhere near the venue!!

• Like 1

To be honest with you, he didn't look too normal on that video. He looked like a zombie, really tired, really beaten up....

So Axl actually goes to a club before the show, or there was a mistake there and this was 40 minutes after the show?

Also he seems to have kind of a gay way of combing his hair. This was strange indeed.

I think he looks miserable in the video, but then again it's only a video.

Edited by AndreCC

Here is the proof guys, Axl smokes

Did anyone doubt that? There's been pictures of him after gigs with a cigar in his hand since the euro 2012 tour, if not before then.

edit: I'm referring to just recently btw, obviously in 02, 06 he was smoking too. Not sure about 2010 though?

Edited by RickRoses

Are you allowed to smoke indoors in Japan or was an exception made for Axl?

Where're you from?

Did anyone doubt that? There's been pictures of him after gigs with a cigar in his hand since the euro 2012 tour, if not before then.

edit: I'm referring to just recently btw, obviously in 02, 06 he was smoking too. Not sure about 2010 though?

moking cigar is different than smoking cigarrete.

Edited by Black Roses

Yes, a lot of people doubt that in a recent thread from a month ago I think

Yes, a lot of people doubt that in a recent thread from a month ago I think

I think they were referring to him not smoking cigarettes anymore since sometime in the 90s, as like the above poster mentioned, smoking cigarettes and puffing cigars are not one and the same. One is the act of inhaling the smoke into the lungs while the other is the act of just taking the smoke into the mouth and puffing it out without inhaling it into the lungs.